Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Mythic KJ doesn't look that hard.

Just need 20 people who know how to soak and when to soak. After that, not really seeing how this is a hard fight.

Sad attempt at a troll. You used to try harder

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Exigent View Post
    Sad attempt at a troll. You used to try harder
    I'm saying this from the perspective of having seen the fight and how to properly do it.

Guilds will watch this video and gain a great understanding of each phase and the number of attempts it takes guilds to kill it will be much lower than Method's.

Again, it just looks like a bunch of moving to the right places at the right time, no extra phase or anything. Doesn't look hard.

Why do opinions = trolling to you?

I agree. Also I watched someone climb K2 in Pakistan and it didn't look hard at all.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    Just need 20 people who know how to soak and when to soak. After that, not really seeing how this is a hard fight.
    Oh come on Jay, you used to be better than this. Don't let Tenniceace steal your crown.

Lol OK buddy. You go kill him and report back.

Jay troll is best Troll.

Laughable topic from somebody that will never do it. Kill heroic first then maybe toss in your 2 cents. I am sure your 1 normal kill gives you perfect understanding of the fight in mythic.
    Last edited by Alvito; 2017-07-24 at 09:43 PM.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Deleted
    because you're trolling or just don't have a clue about raiding.

Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    Jay troll is best Troll.
    Doesn't seem that great to me..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrven View Post
    Laughable topic from somebody that will never do it. Kill heroic first then maybe toss in your 2 cents.
    Heroic kill probably in the next week or so. Also, I was in a mythic WoD raiding guild during HFC progression. It only took us 80-100 attempts on Archimonde and he was an end boss of an expansion, if that says anything. Also we were server second. If that says anything as well.

I hate to go off-topic here, but I seriously don't understand all the hate towards Jaylock. Yes, he is a troll, and his threads can rarely be taken completely seriously; however, it's not some obnoxious or hate-inducing sort, so you people should rather smile and move on to the next thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by foxHeart View Post
    The unfortunate fact of the matter is that many, many people in wow are very passionate in their obsession with acting like a complete retard.

Deleted
    Remember Jaylock you're comparing the version that was killed to the initial Method whining of the pre-hotfixed version.

Mythic KJ looks like playing DDR, bullet hell, max dps, and keeping track of which person's immunities to use all at the same time.

Several times during the fight it looks like you have literally less than 5 seconds in between correct Singularity positioning to correct Bursting Dreadflame positioning to correct Focused Dreadflame positioning to correct Armageddon soaking. And at some points even less than that.

Mythic KJ looks to be PuG-proof, even after Legion it will require serious organization to take that down. All the mechanics in the first phase alone will be ridiculously hard to beat.

Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    The people who killed the fight first in the world said it was the hardest fight they have ever done in WoW. What makes your opinion more valid than theirs?
    they said it was the hardest fight before the tuning changes...and the stacking of 5 rogues + immunity classes

Heroic kill probably in the next week or so. Also, I was in a mythic WoD raiding guild during HFC progression. It only took us 80-100 attempts on Archimonde and he was an end boss of an expansion, if that says anything. Also we were server second. If that says anything as well.
    Odd since you don't have a cutting edge acheivement... Which is account wide, I guess after the high of that kill you retired the entire account and started over.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Most of the difficulty comes from doing things perfectly. On top of that, Method had 5 Rogues, who were not brought in for DPS, but the soaking ability.

Those 5 Rogues carried the healing requirements pretty hard by taking most small soaks, thus reducing the actual needed DoT healing by a lot.

Most guilds will kill the boss with 2-3 Rogues probably, so the (spot)healing requirement is bigger.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    The people who killed the fight first in the world said it was the hardest fight they have ever done in WoW. What makes your opinion more valid than theirs?
    To be fair they also said that it took so long cause the boss was tuned wrong with unreasonably high HP and damage, but after 10 or so hotfixes it got better.

All bosses don't look hard in good mythic kill videos.

I agree with you. But it's finding 19 others that can do that. It took them 600+ tries, it obviously takes a bit more skill than we understand. But overall, learning it, doing it, doesn't seem that difficult.