Page 1 of 8
... LastLast

Trump wants to know about REAL America

So they made a survey:
    https://gop.com/listening-to-america-surveys/

But it's only for REAL Americans living in the Heartland(AKA REAL America).

It's great fun, be careful entering your real information at the end, it'll probably get released on the internet at some point.

Jesus, these questions are bloody hilariously bad. It's pretty obvious what results they're aiming for, and with the phrasing they're absolutely going to get them.

Deleted
    I feel like it might be a good thing for a whole bunch of us "damn foreigners" to fill out that form. Sure, it's just some poor interns and web rats who get to suffer, but perhaps that'll send them on a better path.

ROFLMAO the next page they ask for money.

Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    ROFLMAO the next page they ask for money.
    Of course. Trump has already started his re-election campaign, after all, so why miss an opportunity to get some money for your joint fundraising committee with the GOP?

There probably is not a single person who wouldn't go with the obvious, self-serving answer...

Are your taxes too high?
    Is saving enough for your retirement a big concern for you?
    Would you like to be able to use what you pay for childcare, eldercare, and other similar programs as a tax credit?

then there are those questions with very nuanced answers

Are you concerned by the potential spread of Sharia Law?
    Has illegal immigration had a negative impact on your community?
    Do you want to see more done to stop radical Islamic terrorists from coming to our shores?
    and of course, the usual self-victimizing!

Do you feel that you cannot publically admit that you support Trump?
    Do you find the news to be generally too negative/hateful?
    Do you think universities today indoctrinate rather than teach students?
    The best part?

Do you think our country is too divided?
    What else do you think the President needs to know about the real America? We’re listening.

This is fucking pathetic, your politics are fucking pathetic, your politicians are fucking pathetic and the people who support this garbage, no matter what side it is coming from? Fucking pathetic.

Deleted
    I think we should get a whole hell of a lot of people to fill out that form using cyrillics (in the "other" -option forms) and giving Russian-related answers. That'd be hilarious.

I was going to answer and give shit answers, but fuck giving them my name and e-mail address. Could of given shit info, but the shitgibbon isn't worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Of course. Trump has already started his re-election campaign, after all, so why miss an opportunity to get some money for your joint fundraising committee with the GOP?
    True, the entire thing is already a prayer to Donald Trump pushing for his issues I look forward to fox news citing this poll as proof that real Americans love Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Togashii View Post
    I was going to answer and give shit answers, but fuck giving them my name and e-mail address. Could of given shit info, but the shitgibbon isn't worth it.
    I didn't input my email address and it accepted it. Also only used my initials for my name.

Wow, just wow at those questions. I can't wait for the GOP to cite the results of this as scientific proof of something ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    So they made a survey:
    https://gop.com/listening-to-america-surveys/

But it's only for REAL Americans living in the Heartland(AKA REAL America).

It's great fun, be careful entering your real information at the end, it'll probably get released on the internet at some point.
    I wouldn't even go to that website without an ip-masking proxy service.

Deleted
    Misleading title - GOP has nothing to do with Trump. They hate him.

Trump is not, and never has been, a politician.

Quote Originally Posted by Ransath View Post

It's like you didn't even look at the website URL. Or, you know, reality.

10+ Year Old Account

He's a politician now deal with it.
    "when i'm around you i'm like a level 5 metapod. all i can do is harden!"

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    The people who cry for censorship aren't going to be buying the game anyway. Censoring it, is going to piss off the people who were going to buy it.
    Barret: It's a good thing we had those Phoenix Downs.
    Cloud: You have the downs!

*claps* *nods head in agreement*

Deleted
    What? The url: https://gop.com/listening-to-america-surveys/

My response: Misleading title - GOP has nothing to do with Trump. They hate him.

Ben Sasse, Jeff Flake, John McCain, Lindsey Graham - all members of the GOP, all people that hate Trump.

So - what makes you think I did not look at the URL, or go to the website?

GOP = Grand Old Party = Republicans.

If you think Trump is a Republican.....LOL.
    Last edited by mmocc836e66a65; 2017-07-16 at 10:41 PM.

My response: Misleading title - GOP has nothing to do with Trump.

He... he ran as a member of the Republican party. He IS a registered member of that party. He was the center of the Republican National Convention. Both he and the GOP refer to him as the current leader of the party. This is a new level of crazy for you, my friend.

My response: Misleading title - GOP has nothing to do with Trump. They hate him.

Ben Sasse, Jeff Flake, John McCain, Lindsey Graham - all members of the GOP, all people that hate Trump.

You're becoming too obvious.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grapemask View Post
    He... he ran as a member of the Republican party. He IS a registered member of that party. He was the center of the Republican National Convention. Both he and the GOP refer to him as the current leader of the party. This is a new level of crazy for you, my friend.
    And Bernie ran as a Democrat - what is your point? Is he a Democrat? No. He never was. He is/was an Independent.

The Democrats would have never chosen Trump so he ran as Republican - he was smart enough to know that. They can refer to him as the "leader of the party" all they want but the truth is they HATE HIM. They want him gone just as much as you anti-Trumpers do.

Trump is not a Republican - he only used the Republican party to get elected. The fact that you cannot see that is a "a new level of crazy".

Skroe is an actual Republican - ask him how much he likes Trump and if he considers him to be his "leader" in any way, shape, or form. Pretty sure that will be a no. Ask him if he considers Trump to be a Republican. Pretty sure that will be a no.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bdatik View Post
    You're becoming too obvious.
    WTF does that even mean?