Rerolled hunter, could use some tips

Hi there!

So i recently rerolled hunter, and i'm enjoying it pretty well this far.

The only problem i have is not managing to decide if i should drop everything I'm doing and go MM, stay bm frenzy, or go bm stomp build.
    Currently ive been using frenzy build for the most part, but i feel that my dps is just not cutting it compared to my ilvl.

Im thinking that some of it has to be that some of my gear lacks mastery, and that i dont have the best legendaries etc. But ive pretty much come to a stand still in terms of getting up my dps.

For frenzy build im using weak auras to track frenzy buff on pet, using trackers for aoe on cleave fights. So im feeling pretty confident with my rotation.

Sorry if this question is a bit all over the place, but im pretty comfused about how to progress further.

Linking char gear / stats. Don't know if there is any proper logg data as i'm not logging myself
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/charact...en-mill/nephar

Well, I can't really find any faults in your gear, but I would try and squeeze in a 2-piece t19 for that bonus is awesome.
    Problem is the gearslots are taken up by your t20 and Mantle of Command.

1.) Getting a new second trinket instead of Ruby might be an upgrade
    2.) Your neck could use an upgrade aswell statswise, Belarions choker from Krosus has great mastery, but getting it at ilvl 915 might take a while ;-)

Your mastery is above 80%, followed by crit and haste so nothing wrong with that.

I'm not a professional nor in your league when it comes to gearing, but that is my two cents.

Good luck and welcome to the Hunters League
    Last edited by Graharam; 2017-07-20 at 04:50 AM.

Well you're not doing to bad since you're parsing around average numbers i'd say.

There is room to improve of course.
    The ruby trinket is probably the easiest fix. it's not really that good even at the ilvl you have. For example an 860 unstable archanocrystal is much better dps wise.
    Try simming any other trinket you have instead of that one. https://www.raidbots.com/simbot/gear
    Same goes for your legendary ring. I believe it's typically not that great in relation to others, but it depends on your replacement ring of course. Try simming any other legendary you have with the replacement you have for that slot.

Looking at one of your fights, you seem to do pretty well on your rotation etc. http://www.checkmywow.com/reports/9g...69/1?tab=casts
    You did miss a possible BW though, but that could very well be due to mechanics.
    I think the main thing for you is to try and improve your gear by simming what you have available through raidbots.

If the crit/stomp build is interesting for you, just give it a try. You should be easily be able to get a little more crit (regemming/enchanting) and see if you like it/do better.

Thx for the great feedback!

7+ Year Old Account
    Welcome to the best class ever!

Quote Originally Posted by MabusGaming View Post
    Welcome to the best class ever!
    Very pleased this far, coming from hpala.
    Only thing that can be a bit annoying is pet AI, and how they sometimes get stuck etc

Quote Originally Posted by Zethes89 View Post
    Very pleased this far, coming from hpala.
    Only thing that can be a bit annoying is pet AI, and how they sometimes get stuck etc
    What did you expect from huntards?
    We got pettards. Thats why the "move here" command and "dash" is almost required to be hotkey binded