CD WeakAura Question

Looking for some help in creating a WeakAura to track immunity CDs by people on our raid team. There are a few approaches I've tested/used to display that info:

1) My CDs: Trigger -> Status -> Cooldown Progress -> Spell -> Remaining Time -> Display = Shapingus: %p
    This would be isolated for each spell of mine that's being tracked, so one for Ice Block and a duplicate for Cold Snap.

2) Other's CDs: Trigger -> Event -> Combat Log -> Spell -> Cast Success -> Timer -> Display = %sourceName %p
    This one works in a way that I can't solidify a person's spot - no trackers are there until someone uses a cooldown whereas I can definitively keep *mine* toggled on with the first approach.

Is there a way at all to track other raider's cooldowns via 1)? Having a consistent roster means it's not something I'm going to have to redo each raid - ideally I can just name the other ones using our existing members, but not sure at all what I'd add so the WA tracks those players. Should mention that part of the difficulty is that our roster includes multiple characters of a similar class, so setting one via Method 2) doesn't cement anything or actually help make this work. 6 classes in our roster have immunities as well.

Deleted
    Have you seen this wa?
    Seems to be what you are looking for

10+ Year Old Account
    Honestly, I'd just download Exorsus Raid Tools.
    Includes he functionality you're looking for, and Moore.

Quote Originally Posted by turtlefreak View Post
    Have you seen this wa?
    Seems to be what you are looking for
    I have - doesn't include everything I'm looking for unfortunately and figured I'd start one from scratch to be better versed in WA regardless

Quote Originally Posted by Covfefe View Post
    Honestly, I'd just download Exorsus Raid Tools.
    Includes he functionality you're looking for, and Moore.
    Also considered using ERT, but rather learn WA2 on my own and put all of the effort in to get this ready myself rather than convincing everyone else to set up another addon. Could just quickly share a WeakAura instead