Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post
    would be great that satyrs can also be sub race of the night elves

I think this is actually what op is referring too. I don't think Dryad are even related to Night Elves, but Saytr sure are.

Quote Originally Posted by Joeydivision82 View Post
    Guys, I just got off the horn with Blizzard execs, we had a long meeting about the next expansion and it's actually Northrentwo and we'll be fighting Bolvar. The entire zone will be redone to resemble what Dearhwing did do the rest of Azeroth. Arthas will be resurrected because ICC was merely a setback.

The first patch will be us invading Northrend as one faction, there is no more faction difference, we're all the same now. We invade we realize Sylvanas wants to be the Lich Queen so she turns on us and escapes to ICC. So we'll be seeing ICC as the first raid this time around, it'll last it's 14 months again for some nostalgia. After that the next patch will be Naxx 3.0 where we do the same fights again and again and we'll have Tier 3 redone for a second time, but this time the Monk and Demon Hunter Tier will look even worse than the Tier 6 models they were given.

Patch 8.3 we finish it off and head to Outerlands where we suspect an old threat was been hanging around. That's right, Kael'thas is back. We'll fight him again and it'll take us into 9.0 where we go to the Brokener Isles and fight what left of the Burning Legion we thought we abolished.

Northrendtwo will feature new races, and a new class. The new class is the Tinkerer. Which just means everyone is given Engineering at max level. The new races will be Pandaren/Elf hybrids and the second race will be Troggs.

There will only be 3 new zones for leveling and will scale with your level.

Upon hitting 120 everyone will be given their 2 BiS Legendaries. Logging in every day will auto complete all Emmisary quests, to make sure everyone is at their maximum potential, all items will be base stats such as Stamina, Intellect, Agility and Strength, and will be the same across the board to avoid people saying any other class is under/overpowered if they're better or worse players.

This is all true and I, some random guy on the internet can confirm all of this. You'll alll see, I'll be screen shotting this and posting it when all you haters see Blizzard announces this.
    I can confirm and add that GoDaddy registered Nothrentwo.com for Blizz.

7+ Year Old Account
    Humans >vrykul
    NightElves >nightborne
    Dwarves >dark iron
    Gnomes >mechagnomes
    Draenei >Man'ari Eredar

Orcs >Mag'har
    darkspear > forest troll
    Taurens > taunka
    Forsaken >Undead like nathanos
    blood elves >Different colors of eyes
    Ok, but if Blizzard add some of that races as a sub-race they can not add them like a NEW race for the next future expansions...

I prefer Vrikull as a NEW race for a "northend" new expansion... like the Nightborne, with the proper starting area and theyr own story.
    A sub race sound more like just a customization option with any lore or introduction.
    Argus in 2018 My prediction failed in part... But I'm still a Spacegoat

Fat Goblins and Buff Worgen. These are clearly the races we've all been clamoring for.

Subraces would be a nice addition. But remember this is dev team B we are talking about. They like to give the least amount of content and delay small amounts of content over a large period of time. Broken shore for instance. Not to mention borrowing parts of lore from SC2(Zel Naga/Amon-Titans) and making it part of wow lore.

Why would someone just go and tell lies on the internet?
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

Though I really want playable Naga, I actually think sub races would be an even cooler addition.

"Human-like Undead"

So...Undead?

Deleted
    Why do ppl keep making new topics about it, we got:

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...toshop-Mockups

female satyr!!

I'd spend money.

Quote Originally Posted by Tromage View Post

Because the last comment on there was a while back.
    Last edited by Directionalk9; 2017-07-20 at 06:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sdcomiccon2017 View Post
    Next Expansion will add a Sub Race for every Race

Saw some screen shots, I can't prove their authenticity but I trust the source - and they would be the most dedicated fakes otherwise. My wow lore isn't great but I'm sure some of you will understand the story behind these

Big Barbarian Humans
    Centaur Elves
    Stone Dwarf
    Corrupted Dranei like Akama
    Buff Worgen
    Mecha Gnomes
    Half Ogre Orcs
    Buff Forest Trolls
    Bison Tauren
    Human-like Undead
    Undead Elves
    Fatty Goblins
    Tuskarr!

In addition there is tons of customization stuff for the normal races. Lots of haircuts and beards and skin colors etc for everybody. Orcs are getting a different animation where they kind of look like Thrall
    The important thing is: We don't trust you.

Quote Originally Posted by Directionalk9 View Post
    I'd spend money.

Because the last comment on there was a while back.
    looks incredible, I would play with one.

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    "Join Date: Jul 2017

Nuff said

I believe you, solid information, thanks!

I absolutely love the idea of subraces (this could also mean new race/class combos) and expanded customization as a whole. Here's some ideas, be warned that some of them are wacky and this is just for fun. Of course, adding something like expanded customization would include new customization options such as hairstyles, skin colors, hair colors, eye colors, facial features and all that jazz. Some of this stuff is intentionally over the top, don't think too much into it.

- Humans receive Azotha and Half-Elf subraces.

- Dwarves receive Dark Iron, Wildhammer and Frostborn skins.

- Night Elves receive Nightborne (Horde-aligned) and Satyr subraces. Druid of the Flames skins also.

- Gnome receive Mechagnome and Leper Gnome (Horde-aligned) subraces.

- Draenei receive Broken subrace. Eredar skins also, including blue-gray and red colors...fel markings too.

- Worgen receive the night elven Alpha worgen subrace, the draconic Blackhowl worgen subrace, and the polar Bloodmoon worgen.

- Pandaren (Alliance) receive Furbolg subrace.

- Orcs receive Mag'har, Blackrock, Dragonmaw, Chaos and other orcish clan skin colors.

- Undead receive Undead Elves, Unliving (Nathanos Blightcaller type) and Skeleton subraces.

- Tauren receive Taunka subrace. Grimtotem and Highmountain skins also.

- Trolls receive Forest Troll subrace. Sand Troll skins also.

- Blood Elves receive reformed Wretched subrace. High elf (Alliance-aligned) skins also. [for those high elf fans]

- Goblins receive Hobgoblin subrace. Prototype/concept art of hobgoblins... basically purple goblin skins with different pieces of machinery put into them.

- Pandaren (Horde) just receive new customization options.
    Last edited by Hallowseve17; 2017-07-20 at 08:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tromage View Post

Has it already been 4 years since I made that? Time fucking flies
    Last edited by shoc; 2017-07-20 at 09:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hallowseve17 View Post
    I absolutely love the idea of subraces (this could also mean new race/class combos) and expanded customization as a whole. Here's some ideas, be warned that some of them are wacky and this is just for fun. Of course, adding something like expanded customization would include new customization options such as hairstyles, skin colors, hair colors, eye colors, facial features and all that jazz. Some of this stuff is intentionally over the top, don't think too much into it.

- Humans receive Azotha and Half-Elf subraces.

- Dwarves receive Dark Iron, Wildhammer and Frostborn skins.

- Night Elves receive Nightborne (Horde-aligned) and Satyr subraces. Druid of the Flames skins also.

- Gnome receive Mechagnome and Leper Gnome (Horde-aligned) subraces.

- Draenei receive Broken subrace. Eredar skins also, including blue-gray and red colors...fel markings too.

- Worgen receive the night elven Alpha worgen subrace, the draconic Blackhowl worgen subrace, and the polar Bloodmoon worgen.

- Pandaren (Alliance) receive Furbolg subrace.

- Orcs receive Mag'har, Blackrock, Dragonmaw, Chaos and other orcish clan skin colors.

- Undead receive Undead Elves, Unliving (Nathanos Blightcaller type) and Skeleton subraces.

- Tauren receive Taunka subrace. Grimtotem and Highmountain skins also.

- Trolls receive Forest Troll subrace. Sand Troll skins also.

- Blood Elves receive reformed Wretched subrace. High elf (Alliance-aligned) skins also. [for those high elf fans]

- Goblins receive Hobgoblin subrace. Prototype/concept art of hobgoblins... basically purple goblin skins with different pieces of machinery put into them.

- Pandaren (Horde) just receive new customization options.
    Some good ideas in here, but I dont think every race needs a subrace. Pandaren seem wildly unfair for horde.

Horde - Hey, here's new face fur.
    Alliance - It's a new race.

While this would be cool, I don't think Blizzard would incorporate that many sub-races. As others have pointed out, it is rare for them to even add updates for cosmetic type stuff, let alone new PLAYABLE races.

Not only that but all these sub-races especially ones like the Orc and Dwarf Clans have a similar but unique culture that separates them from the playable races. Blizzard isn't just going to say here ya go, new skins. They'd want to incorporate as much of that clans uniqueness into the character creation. Will you really see those Wildhammer tattoos? not likely. But say if Wildhammer, Dark Iron, and Frostborne are added giving them different beards, eyes and hair, will help set them apart. Wildhammer unkempt beards with warpaint in them, Dark Iron, more fanciful with eloquent braids and red jewels...something something for the Frostborne

Quote Originally Posted by Directionalk9 View Post
    Not only that but all these sub-races especially ones like the Orc and Dwarf Clans have a similar but unique culture that separates them from the playable races. Blizzard isn't just going to say here ya go, new skins. They'd want to incorporate as much of that clans uniqueness into the character creation. Will you really see those Wildhammer tattoos? not likely. But say if Wildhammer, Dark Iron, and Frostborne are added giving them different beards, eyes and hair, will help set them apart. Wildhammer unkempt beards with warpaint in them, Dark Iron, more fanciful with eloquent braids and red jewels...something something for the Frostborne
    Yeah, I agree with you 100%. I would've gone more in-depth on it. Most of my ideas are basically summarizations of this: https://wow.gamepedia.com/User:Hallo..._Customization