Bad luck protection and legendary drop question

Hey there,

So. A little bit of info about my character. My druid has the following legendaries:
    Balance: 6/6
    Guardian: 2/6
    Resto: 0
    Feral: 0
    Shared: 3/5

The missing shared are Cindaria and Soul Ring.

Now. I want the Soul Ring.
    From my understanding, BLP is different on all specs.
    What do you think it would be best:
    To change the loot spec to resto/guardian so that legendaries will drop faster or to keep my lootspec on Balance and have a 50/50 chance at the ring.

I ask this because from my experience, legendaries drop every 3-4 weeks on my balance spec and on my offspecs or other characters with no legendaries I can get 2 in a single week of playing.

What do you think?

Deleted
    you have higher chances to get the first 2 legendaries of a spec, if you have no legendaries that spec can use. However your 3 shared legendaries count towards that.

So now you can choose between:
    -get a legendary every 3-4 weeks on balance with only a few legendaries that can drop.
    -get a new legendary every 3-4 weeks on another spec with a lot of legendaries that can drop.

i also recommend you run all old raids to increase your chances to a legendary every 2 weeks orso. NH takes like an hour now, EN under 30 mins.

15+ Year Old Account
    Like said above those shared legendaries count as 3 for all your specs. So those other two specs are probably at 0 BLP and working on the 4th legendary. You have a 50/50 shot of getting the one you want by being Balance and probably have some BLP built up already.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Essentia@Cho'gall of Inebriated Raiding.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ssentia/simple
    http://masteroverwatch.com/profile/pc/us/Tharkkun-1222