I take it this is a nerf to Single Target in Antorus.

Item - Hunter T21 Marksmanship 4P Bonus Marked Shot has a 15% chance to fire at the target an additional time. 30% chance to fire at up to 3 additional targets hit by Marked Shot an additional time.

Single Target nerf it seems.

I read it as a limit to its power in massed aoe scenarios, but a doubling of the proc rate in 1-3 target situations. its worded funkily but the "additional targets hit by Marked shot an additional time" means 3 of the targets you hit with marked shot may be hit again.

It's a ST buff actually, they doubled the proc chance. This will boost it from being terrible to only somewhat terrible.

How is it nerf if its buffed from 15% to 30%. And now it can hit up to 3 targets.

Quote Originally Posted by Primal View Post
    How is it nerf if its buffed from 15% to 30%. And now it can hit up to 3 targets.

Its a single target buff, and mass aoe nerf, as it can only hit 3 targets now. from what i can tell

Quote Originally Posted by reimmi2016 View Post
    Its a single target buff, and mass aoe nerf, as it can only hit 3 targets now. from what i can tell
    It hit the main target only before.

Quote Originally Posted by HopkinsBTH View Post
    Item - Hunter T21 Marksmanship 4P Bonus Marked Shot has a 15% chance to fire at the target an additional time. 30% chance to fire at up to 3 additional targets hit by Marked Shot an additional time.

Single Target nerf it seems.
    Agreed.
    With trickshot build it gives us around 1% (compare this with T20).
    It seems, BM will spec to go on ST bosses.
    BTW, How much ST bosses in Antorus?
    Will meme build shine again?
    Zevrim - the best legendary in AOE situations?

Questions, questions
    Last edited by Aesde; 2017-09-28 at 07:26 AM.

Deleted
    Agreed with other replies. I dont even get how you understand this to be a ST nerf. Its a buff to ST and slight nerf to high nr AOE.
    They are bending over backwards now to make an idiotic, boring tier bonus "viable". Its probably ok vs 3 targets exactly but neglectable against pretty much else.
    To quote: this is bad, very very bad.

Edit: If unlike Zevrims each Marked Shot target hit has an individual chance to proc their individual extra Marked as some people believe to have observed on the ptr then the cap of 3 procs would on average be limited at about 9-10 targets instead of 3. Which would make it more consistent on higher numbers of targets. (still utter shite on ST)
    Last edited by mmoc90da025fe8; 2017-09-28 at 08:46 AM.

Tier still sucks ass for both specs.

Deleted
    It went from being shit to still being shit. It improved for single target and any cleave/aoe up to 5 targets. On 6 targets the old bonus is equal to the new one, as of 7 targets the old one pulls ahead.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    It's both a buff and a nerf at the same time.

The 2pc assumes your using Sidewinders. Which means you would put Marked Target on every mob you hit with the sidewinders. So, on 4 targets or less, you will hit the other three besides your main target 30% of the time instead of 15%. But on 5+ targets you will only hit 3 of the targets with marked shot an additional time.

In both cases, for this set bonus to be worth using at all. You probably want 3+ targets.

The question is: Does the extra procced Marked Shot shots also work with Zevrim's ring.
    Last edited by Youn; 2017-09-28 at 03:37 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Youn View Post
    The 2pc assumes your using Sidewinders.
    What? No it doesn't.

The correct interpretation should be:

It changed from
    Code:
    Marked Shot has a 15% chance to fire at the target an additional time.
    Translation: Marked Shot have 15% chance to hit every target affected by hunter's mark additional time.

To
    Code:
    Marked Shot has a 30% chance to fire at up to 3 additional targets hit by Marked Shot an additional time.
    Translation: Marked Shot have 30% chance to hit main target + 3 additional targets (4 targets total) an additional time.

It is a buff to single target and nerf to aoe since now it only hit up to 4 targets instead of every target affected by hunter's mark with an increase proc rate of additional 15%.

Basicly it's a buff for everything less than 8 targets, since the proc chance got doubled and it only hits 4 now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just don't get a 4pc, get 2pc 2pc 2pc and its a whole new Trueshot era again in the same xpac.

no, BM not gonna be the best ST hunter spec, the bm bonus are not that great and you guys dont remember that MM scaling its huge when in comparison the BM scaling its very poor, we dont have the 7.3.5 yet in ptr but BM to overrun MM in ST need a fuking huge BIG buff and dont think blizzard gonna do that.

Deleted
    I like the direction, but it still not good.

Not gonna lie, in my opinion, It's way more useful than before.
    Now add a damage increase or increase it proc rate further or something and I'm okay with it.

Does anyone know if the proc will refresh the duration? If yes, is the delay enough to get AS-AS-AiS-AiS with low haste levels?
    Last edited by mmoc96d9238e4b; 2017-10-03 at 02:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by KrayZee View Post
    I like the direction, but it still not good.

Not gonna lie, in my opinion, It's way more useful than before.
    Now add a damage increase or increase it proc rate further or something and I'm okay with it.

Does anyone know if the proc will refresh the duration? If yes, is the delay enough to get AS-AS-AiS-AiS with low haste levels?
    It would be an instant cast, so firing immediately means there will only be about a .25-1 second delay before the next one hits. Doubt it will change anything from the rotation.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eapoe View Post
    It would be an instant cast, so firing immediately means there will only be about a .25-1 second delay before the next one hits. Doubt it will change anything from the rotation.
    That could be enough though for some mid-level haste values
    Last edited by mmoc96d9238e4b; 2017-10-03 at 09:21 PM.