Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Patch 7.2.5 Hotfixes - July 20, Lich King Armor, Toy Box - Spooky Toys

Season 11 Necromancer Guide: Leveling Tips, Builds, and More

Frozen Throne Mage, Paladin, and Warlock Legendary Death Knight Leaks!

Patch 7.2.5 Hotfixes - July 20
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    Classes

Dungeons and Raids
    • Cathedral of Eternal Night
      • Shadow Swipe damage dealt reduced by 50%.
      • Thrashbite the Scornful
        • Throw Arcane Tome, Throw Silence Tome, and Throw Frost Tome damage decreased by 50% in Mythic difficulty.
      • Agronox
        • Timber Smash damage reduced by 25% in Mythic difficulty.
      • Domatrax
        • Fel Portal Guardian health reduced by 25% in Mythic difficulty.
      • Mephistoroth
        • Dark Solitude initial damage reduced by 90% in Mythic difficulty.

• Upper Return to Karazhan
      • The Curator
        • Arcane Barrage damaged reduced by 30% in Mythic difficulty.
        • Static Charge damage reduced by 20% in Mythic difficulty.
        • Arc Lightning damage reduced by 20% in Mythic difficulty.

• Lower Return to Karazhan
      • There are now 2 Arcane Wardens in the Banquet Hall while Teeming is active (was 3).
      • Pennies from Heaven damage reduced by 40%.
      • Multi-Shot damage reduced by 30%.
      • Moroes
        • Garrote initial damage reduced by 90% in Mythic difficulty.
        • Will Breaker damage reduced by 25% in Mythic difficulty.
      • Attumen the Huntsman
        • Trampling Stomp damage reduced by 30% in Mythic difficulty.
        • Smash from Spectral Journeyman now only hits one target.
      • Maiden of Virtue
        • Sacred Ground damage reduced by 40% in Mythic difficulty.
      • Opera Hall
        • Firelands Portal damage reduced by 40% in Mythic difficulty.
        • Heat Wave damage reduced by 25% in Mythic difficulty.

• The Tomb of Sargeras
      • Harjatan
        • Harjatan's Drenching Waters should no longer affect Priests in Spirit of Redemption form.
      • The Desolate Host
        • Eternal Soulguards should now cast Sever Soul with much less frequency.

Quests
    • Players should no longer receive an error if they already have Spoiled Sample in their bags when completing a weekly PvP quest.

Video - Making The Lich King Armor for Blizzard
    Tested has a nice video showing some of how they created the Lich King armor for the Knights of the Frozen Throne events.

Toy Box - Spooky Toys
    Today we are taking a look at three different spooky toys and how to obtain them. Obtain 300 toys and you’ll receive the Mechanized Lumber Extractor mount, which is very similar to the Sky Golem.

Kalytha’s Haunted Locket
    If you’re interested in playing as a ghostly female night elf, Kalytha's Haunted Locket is for you!

• Features a 30 minute duration and only a 15 minute cooldown, making it one of the few toys that will allow you to chain transformations and stay disguised for as long as you’d like!
    • Transformation isn’t broken by combat or mounting, and your character can still show off its awesome Artifact appearance.

As long as you have the Flight Master’s License, obtaining Kalytha’s Haunted Locket is quite simple!

Death’s Door Charm
    If you’d rather be a ghostly version of your own character’s appearance, the Death's Door Charm is the perfect choice.

• This transformation has a 30 minute duration, and the Charm’s cooldown is 1 hour.
    • Requires Revered reputation with Legion’s Valarjar faction.
    • Once Revered, simply head over to Valdemar Stormseeker, the Valarjar Emissary located at Valdisdall in Stormheim to purchase the Charm for 425 gold.

Haunting Memento
    If you’re in the market for something a bit more unpredictable, the Haunting Memento is a fun little toy that can be used to “haunt” yourself or another player.

• The Haunting Memento can be purchased from Chester on Darkmoon Island at a cost of 90 Darkmoon Prize Ticket.
    • Every three minutes, the afflicted player will fall victim to a haunting effect.
    • There are over ten different Haunted effects, including:
      • The sky turns into a ghostly blue stream of souls
      • The player is swarmed by giant spiders
      • The player is transformed into a skeleton or hideous beast

Last edited by chaud; 2017-07-21 at 01:16 AM.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    What was the problem with LoD and Aura of Mercy before???

Quote Originally Posted by AminmoroZ View Post
    Let us never have "hard" dungeons in this game. My god
    issue is mythic plus, you get CoEN, RIP your key no-one wants that shit.

people don't mind hard but they want a reward worthy of the difficulty and effort, and a mythic+16 HoV vs mythic+16 CoEN is a world of difference for the same reward?

also these abilities we're probably limiting high end mythic+ progress by 1 shotting players, if you check wowprogress most dungeons are peaking around 22-23 cleared, while these are at 20, all reward the same AP same ilvl of loot, so they should be around the same difficulty.

Quote Originally Posted by Raelyn View Post
    What was the problem with LoD and Aura of Mercy before???
    It didn't actually work at all, any healing done with light of dawn wouldn't be shared at all.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Atreyes View Post
    It didn't actually work at all, any healing done with light of dawn wouldn't be shared at all.
    Oh. I run AoM and never noticed, though I only started healing a few days ago for the first time since Cata so i probably just assumed it was how it was meant to be! Good news. More healing.

lol blizzard tuning - i bet they will nerf this shit 5 more times before people start doin it .

Deleted
    Important note for Kalytha’s Haunted Locket, if one of your artifact quests (for a DK it does for sure) include the one at the same mage tower, the NPC disppears for that character, so you have to fly there with another toon. Quite lame.

If only Arthas looked like that in Heroes. Shame that they made Frostmourne better IRL than in their games.

And how about nerfing the so much overtuned Arms spec? It's overpowered 4P and it's legendary who is in fact a hidden 6P designed to gave an unfair advantage to the spec?

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    lol blizzard tuning - i bet they will nerf this shit 5 more times before people start doin it .
    It was fairly doable after the last round of nerfs.

Deleted
    Five or six more nerfs to cathedral and maybe people will go to that shit show

Quote Originally Posted by h4rr0d View Post
    It was fairly doable after the last round of nerfs.
    I think his point was that so many have written the place off that nerfing it to what it should have been won't be enough. I'm not sure anything will be enough at this point.
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"

Why do they keep nerfing CoEN? It had a nice difficulty when it came out. It's a mid content patch instance, it's supposed to be more difficult than the starter instances. That's how it has always been.

(Well I know the answer btw, it's m+, meaning all instances from now on have to be equally challenging, or easy, no matter if they releases months after and drop higher gear. What a stupid system)

15+ Year Old Account
    Nice to see Toy spotlights. Need more.

Quote Originally Posted by coprax View Post
    Why do they keep nerfing CoEN?
    Probably because their internal stats on how often it was being run told them they had massively screwed up?
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"

I'm gonna be that guy and say that having an NPC named Chester selling a Haunting Memento is really eerie.
    Last edited by tenchibr; 2017-07-21 at 02:02 PM.

Deleted
    Why do they keep nerfing CoEN? It had a nice difficulty when it came out. It's a mid content patch instance, it's supposed to be more difficult than the starter instances. That's how it has always been.

(Well I know the answer btw, it's m+, meaning all instances from now on have to be equally challenging, or easy, no matter if they releases months after and drop higher gear. What a stupid system)
    CoEN+10 has the same difficult as Anything_else+15? more or less I'd say

10+ Year Old Account

yep definitly had nothin todo with the fact you needed 2 healers at last boss or tanks gettin 1shot first boss

i swear people complainin bout nerfs probably havent done any mythic+ on 10 or higher
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    Probably because their internal stats on how often it was being run told them they had massively screwed up?
    It's a recurring theme this expansion.