Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by HeiAggra View Post
    Ok im tired of false info by alliance players. So some info from blizz webpage.
    https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/game/races/blood-elf
    Read the damm thing!
    And we're tired of your trolling. Anything else?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Enlil View Post
    Copied from the Warcraft Encyclopedia,

In consequence, there are so few high elves left on Azeroth today that they cannot be considered a race in anything other than the biological sense. High elves did not gather in any significant numbers, nor did they act as a coordinated whole. They are a very small group of individuals scattered all over the world. As such, they do not have common opinions or goals. Indeed, modern high elves cannot even truly be said to have a culture—only a past filled with glory and regret.

Soooo that's not happening.
    Does it state that in the Chronicle? If not, then it's not canon. Also, apparently, they have enough members to mount a campaign in Northrend, Pandaria, etc., and if Blizzard wanted the topic to go away then they would be advised to... you know... stop featuring them in the game.

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    High elves won't ever have a race spot dedicated to them, at best you're only going to get them as a sub race for the alliance. (No, not for the blood elves, get over it)

Quote Originally Posted by Ondray View Post
    Yeah i get it, you had success on reddit so you thought you will post it here.. Well people complain about a lot of things. Trolls have no beard, almost every horde race is hunched. no shit that people want customization in RPG game.

edit: If High elves still exist in lore, then i see no reason to not add them.. Same as Mag'har orcs or taunka or whatever.
    I would love maghar orc. and perhaps forest trolls(that stand up lol) subraces would be the best thing they could do and imo it would be the easiest "big" feature they could add. (minus perhaps my hopes for a troll without spinabifida) it would take a total of a few different skins eye colors and "horns" features. done i mean check dwarfs out they have practically had dark iron minus eye color for along time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    The funny thing is that its true.
    The funnier thing is that high elves will never be playable.
    I mean, you said the same thing about DH and that became playable.
    So I wouldn't play the "Never be playable" card that confidently.

Wheres the Elf Elf Race Option? 0/10

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Akande Ogundimu View Post
    I mean, you said the same thing about DH and that became playable.
    So I wouldn't play the "Never be playable" card that confidently.
    Did i ? Because i don't remember saying anything about DHs.
    And yes, high elf fans will be miserable forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Akande Ogundimu View Post
    High elves won't ever have a race spot dedicated to them, at best you're only going to get them as a sub race for the alliance. (No, not for the blood elves, get over it)
    I can only see it as an option if the the Blood Elves become neutral, i.e. the Pandaren option, and playable Ogres take their place on the Horde.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Myrok View Post
    I can only see it as an option if the the Blood Elves become neutral, i.e. the Pandaren option, and playable Ogres take their place on the Horde.
    Blood elves and night elves will both get Nightborne I'm pretty sure. While it makes sense for the night elves to get them, seeing Silgryn chill with Lady Liadrin makes me think they're opening up that chance. The Nightborne are essentially night elves but with almost the same story as the blood elves. Which is why I think they can work as a sub race for both.

I think humans would get high elves as their sub race, some say Vrykul but I doubt that. (Though it would be cool)
    There's a reason why people RP their human as a high elf instead of using a night elf for that purpose.

Good job copy pasting the reddit post.

Agree with OP lol, have enough elves with night elves and blood elves, having more is just boring and feels like subracing. Rather have Blizzard focus on completely difference types of races, even if I don't like them personally in the end. Nice to have variety.

Adding subraces wouldn't really bring a lot to wow, other than a few different skin options. High elves are just a blood elf model with a slightly different color scheme.

Quote Originally Posted by matthiaslehner View Post

i'm pretty sure they'll never be happy unless wow looked like this
    where is my dark elf option???? Nightborne are not true dark elves unless named so!!!

i am always amazed at how so many people want the population to be 70%+ alliance and 30%- horde again.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

10+ Year Old Account
    Crying about criers. We come full circle everyday here at MMO-C.

7+ Year Old Account
    What difference between Hairy Elf and Furry Elf? I mean they both hairy... and ROFL Flipped Elf

Quote Originally Posted by Keeper Zanjin View Post
    i am always amazed at how so many people want the population to be 70%+ alliance and 30%- horde again.
    Who cares? Obviously, when the bulk of the realms are imbalanced towards one faction or another, Blizzard doesn't care about the realm populations.

Quote Originally Posted by Myrok View Post
    so then 95% of players roll alliance and then the rest are horde?

belves are never switching sides because the horde needs a pretty race. and high elves will never join alliance because then that cancels everything out. the people that wanna play with pretty elves will just stick to alliance lmfao
    change can't wait.

Deleted
    It's just that high elves have always been part of the Alliance and it's wierd they shoehorned them into a Horde race.

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    I'm aware they descended from Night Elves, but they're a different race entirely now. High Elves and Blood Elves are the same race, so it's highly unlikely that they'd instead give High Elves to NE's. It doesn't make sense as a sub-race.
    High elves sided with the alliance while blood elves went horde. So why would horde get high elves as a subrace if high elves are allliance?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mmochampionuserone View Post
    It's just that high elves have always been part of the Alliance and it's wierd they shoehorned them into a Horde race.
    I don't know about that. High Elves are simply too few to be it's own playable race, so wouldn't work for Alliance - not even as a "sub-race". At least on the Horde side, the story could very well go that the high elves just wants to be part of Quel'Thalas again and they start to try and work together with the Blood Elves (They are still at edge with one another, but they are trying), and then if we REALLY need them to be playable, all's done.