Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Stroggylos View Post
    I know what you are referin to Mon. Just some things change on the ptr. But no worries.
    To add on the last two posts : One more thing the designers forgot about : Removal of hammer of wrath was not only annoyin cause it felt like a kick in the nuts. It also removed the execute phase. Is this important? It's a freakin game changer. We only have one dps cd that locks yus on boss 1/3 of the encounter and no execute to compensate. We literally are attached to wings and crusade for everything and this is the first time since earlly vanilla if am not mistaken. Removing pursuit of justice for example is one thing. We got crippled w/e is oke I can see the thought behind it. But removing execute from a class leaving only a long duration dps cd is a major undertaking and they obviously did a bad job doing so.
    I've always seen the Retribution buff as our new Execute. Its clunky, but better than nothing. And honestly, without it, I would be way lower of the DPS. Progress is a ret's best friend

Quote Originally Posted by General Guderian View Post
    And they will say:

Can you clarify on what exactly you mean? Numbers may be off a bit and mobility is a little low, but otherwise ret is fine. Thank you for coming to blizzcom.
    Dead talents, holy wrath, mastery, clashing mechanics, low numbers. No real play options: Consecration as a talent?!?

Quote Originally Posted by Ravingmad View Post
    I've always seen the Retribution buff as our new Execute. Its clunky, but better than nothing. And honestly, without it, I would be way lower of the DPS. Progress is a ret's best friend
    I'd be fine without the Retribution passive. We're being over-balanced around its existence, so it's better off gone.

Quote Originally Posted by Reith View Post
    I'd be fine without the Retribution passive. We're being over-balanced around its existence, so it's better off gone.
    This is my problem with it. We get nerfed with new content because of the stupid passive. My damage drastically changes when it's progression vs. something we have on farm -_-