Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Buffadin from vanilla and to some extent tbc (greater blessings sort of "fixed it"). It was what I started my wow raiding "career" as and it'll alway have a special place in the nostalgia part of my mind. To this day ( and 5 expansions later) I still can't understand why they removed the semi support classes in shamans and paladins in favour of throughput and semi utility specs.

Shadow priest with shadow orbs

I just miss proper stance dancing as a warrior. Aside from that, gladiator had potential, but Blizzard went and scrapped that too.

7+ Year Old Account
    MoP Warlock

All 3 specs had their own time during the expansion as well as a level of fun that I have not had since (Green fire also helped)

Any lock spec from MoP. Well Unerring Vision of Lei Shen trinket Demo was frustrating sometimes with the RNG, but all 3 specs were fun for the most part. Destro with rain of fire generating tons of shards, shadowburn sniping, casting while moving. Aff with dot snapshotting and soul swap. Nowadays aff is a total bore and demo is a mess.

instant cast half specced mage from vanilla - fire/arcane i think it was

ToC/ICC shadowpriest, (although i guess saying blizzard scrapped it is a misnomer, the class played roughly the same for the next expansion)
    Wotlk holy priest

Wotlk Enhance shaman<-- probably the most fun

whack a mole spriest from 1st patch mop
    There's also nothing stopping Blizzard from resurrecting both Arthas and Archimonde and turning them into super saiyans so that they can fuse and fight Sargeras

I missed MoP mistweaver. I liked being able to heal light to moderate damage by doing dps and then traditional healing for heavy damage. We have Disc priests, so I don't see why we couldn't have it for monks again. I enjoy monk healing right now but I would love the option to switch back.

Jab jab uplift was rather enjoyable.

Also channeling healing and fistweaving that MWs had in MoP and WoD will be missed always and forever. </3

Bunch of DK builds during wotlk

10+ Year Old Account
    BoS/Chains Blood DK from WoD.
    RIP Breath of Sindragosa - 23/06/2015 - The day fun died.

Cataclysm Arms Warrior - Killed with MOP.
    MOP Arms Warrior v 3.0 (yes it got 2 re-designs/overhauls in 1 EXP) - Killed with WOD
    WOTLK Fury Warrior (which was a natural progression/improvement from TBC Fury) - Killed in Cata
    Protection Warrior Dual Wield DPS (was killed off after dual-spec was added)
    Gladiator Warrior - Born in WOD, killed in Legion.
    Arms/Prot Revenge spam hybrid - Killed in Cata.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

I miss MoP Sub rogue... where you could spam 5-pt eviscerates like sinister strikes....
    wrath/cata time surv with it's ridiculous poison spreading.
    Wrath era death knights... too many builds to count.

but my favorite was 2h enhancement shaman. a single autostrike and procc those bitches to death.

Deleted
    HARP Rogue in WotlK, hybrid spec

Hemorrage
    Adrenaline Rush
    Preparation

With a ton of armor pen with "mace specialization"

----------------------

Cataclysm Rogue full gemed and trinkets of Health with recuperate recovering % of Health

We were immortal and Kings of duels

MoP arms...muthafuckin t-clap bleed spreads
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonus View Post
    Anyway stop being such an ass fucktard.
    Quote Originally Posted by oblivium666 View Post
    Would you kindly go fuck yourself?

Dps blood DK. Cataclysm sought to destroy the world, and it did just that. By making it a fucking tank spec.

10+ Year Old Account
    TBC Rogue Tanking

Harp Rogue in BC, mace spec with hemo had tons of stuns.
    I also like Wrath combat rogue for pvp, stack armor pen over 100% and FoK had a spell interupt mechanic too it. You could literally FoK a group of casters to death and all they could do is run.

3.0 unholy
    wotlk prot
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

Quote Originally Posted by MissAnonymous View Post
    I really miss cata/mop/wod Survival Hunter. Sometimes I'll just stare at my character screen at my hunter and sigh in disappointment 'cause she just isn't fun anymore.
    My G/F knows how you feel. She says that every time she logs on her Hunter.

WoD Empowered Seals for Ret