Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    That pretty much leaves Bannon, Preibus and Kushner to hold his choke chain, but they don't like each other.
    Uh oh. Down to two.

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Uh oh. Down to two.
    Yup. Bannon, Kushner, Miller, McMaster, Scaramucci, and Kelly will be the inner group now. Kelly and McMaster have questionable loyalties but NOT to Trump given their handling of other issues. Kushner is under immense fire already and having to lay low and deal with his own shit, and both Bannon and Miller despise Scaramucci.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

I think Ivanka is still in the mix...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    I think Ivanka is still in the mix...
    Oh please, it's not like she's meeting with the UN secretary general or OH FOR GODS SAKE LADY YOU SELL SHOES.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kronik85 View Post
    Well it was looking like we might make a whole page without it. Pretty sure I hit all the key points but I'm no expert on how to Trumpkin.

-Not a Tump fan
    -But her emails!
    -Everyone but me is Partisan
    -It's all fake news
    -Evil MSM

What am I missing?
    Benghazi and Pizzagate
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    I doubt it will come. I don't think Trump wants to make hay over this, in large part because literally everyone around him is likely telling him to keep his mouth shout. They know he likely doesn't want to sanction Russia (hence the language out of spokespeople going from "he'll definitely sign" to "we'll see, I don't know what he's thinking"), but there's no good outcome for him vetoing it and they know it.
    Telling him to keep his mouth shut? I'm picturing Big Lebowski time.

Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkTZeratul View Post
    Trump has shown time and again that while he demands loyalty, he gives little in return.
    Trump is accustomed to being the boss, and having everyone answer to him and nobody to answer to.

He's going to find out really fast that not giving loyalty in return for loyalty in Washington is the fastest way to have your own party vote you out of office.

But then again, the fact that he thought Obama was a tyrant and a dictator makes a lot more sense now. With how much Trump attempted to do unilaterally in his first 100 days (that all failed), it became clear that he thought the presidency was all-powerful. I mean he went to a private military school for fuck's sake. Did he cheat his way through civics and not learn anything about our system of governance? But I think we can count it as a blessing that Trump doesn't actually know how to do his job properly. The military and executive branch can run on auto-pilot for a couple of years until we oust the buffoon.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"