10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valeron View Post
    All that crap about Neymar and Cavani started from Sport, so keep that in mind. Bustups and disagreements happen all of the time in football, this really should be a non story.
    Thanks! I just noticed the source is a Barca newspaper, that explains enough.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    Quote Originally Posted by Cairhiin View Post
    Thanks! I just noticed the source is a Barca newspaper, that explains enough.
    Make those Catalans angry and they will strike back with vengeance. They're bitter little folks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nasser Al-Khelaif came out and made a public statement already.

Ultimately people will choose to believe whatever they want to believe. Only time will tell what's really going on behind closed doors. Obviously Nasser Al-Khelaif will be saying these things to reassure their fanbase. From PR standpoint: he has to downplay it regardless if there's something going on or not. Fact is: we all saw what happened on the pitch.

Quote Originally Posted by TheGOAT View Post
    Yeah, shit happens when you assume.

And stop projecting. It's completely unbecoming.
    Lol. The irony is incredible.

- - - Updated - - -

Imagine not saying something condescending..
    and another incredible irony.

Do you enjoy being comedic value? Because that's pretty much all you are at this point.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Frank View Post
    Lol. The irony is incredible.

- - - Updated - - -

and another incredible irony.

Do you enjoy being comedic value? Because that's pretty much all you are at this point.
    Wait, you're being serious? ROFL...

In retrospect: this is also so ironic given your history. What's your end-game here, Frankie? You trying to provoke me so I get banned? So much for putting me on ignore once again, eh Frankie boy?

Yeah, that's what I thought. Keep grinding out that rent money by teaching ESL courses overseas, bruv. That's noble work you're doing.

Infracted
    Last edited by Nerph-; 2017-09-22 at 06:05 PM.

In retrospect: this is also so ironic given your history. What's your end-game here, Frankie? You trying to provoke me so I get banned? So much for putting me on ignore once again, eh Frankie boy?

Yeah, that's what I thought. Keep grinding out that rent money by teaching ESL courses overseas, bruv. That's noble work you're doing.
    I don't have to provoke you. You can get banned without my help.

More than you've done in your entire life mate XD.
    Keep sweating up your mothers basement

Infracted
    Last edited by Nerph-; 2017-09-22 at 06:05 PM.

Deleted

That's bang out of order. Get the fuck out with that.

15+ Year Old Account
    Don't let yourself get provoked into saying something that'll get you an infraction. Put said poster on ignore and move on people.

That said, let's move on now.

Bets on tonight's games?

10+ Year Old Account
    Now you really did it Frankie bruv..........

Anyhows let's skip these early cup rounds. They are boring as hell except for the occasional surprise.

Quote Originally Posted by Firebane View Post
    That's bang out of order. Get the fuck out with that.
    I would love to see how many infractions/bans some ppl have. Some are just trying to get the most, like it's an achievement.

Looks like chelsea is being investigated by fifa about a possible violation in regulations about hiring sub18 players.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerph- View Post

Bets on tonight's games?
    They will be boring and pointless.

I can't wait for the cabero cup to be called the Angry Birds Part 8 Deluxe Cup in 5 years time. Just read the press release :

When you need a physical or mental boost, Carabao gives you the energy you need to get through the day.

Established fifteen years ago in Thailand – the home of energy drinks – Carabao is a premium, great tasting energy boost, designed to give consumers the energy they need to achieve their everyday goals.

Aed carabao (pronounced Ed) is to Thailand what Springsteen is to America and Marley is to Jamaica. He celebrates the struggles and victories of the working Thais. That's why they love him. But rather than just sing about this, in 2002 he decided, with his close friend and business visionary Sathien Setthasit, to do something about it. That's why they created Carabao as an everyday companion for the people of Thailand. Songs gave them hope. Carabao gives them energy.

Today, Carabao, one of the largest brands in Thailand, is sold in 330ml cans and is currently available in four variants: Original, Original Sugar Free, Green Apple and Green Apple Sugar Free, with further flavour launches planned for 2018.

Carabao Energy Drink is currently in its first season of a new three-year partnership with the EFL. The newly named Carabao Cup offers a significant opportunity for the Thai brand to engage with football fans – a third of whom drink energy drinks – via its association with one of the biggest football competitions in the country.

Bring It On!
    Kill me. Marley and Springsteen. Fuck off.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hansworst View Post
    Now you really did it Frankie bruv..........

Anyhows let's skip these early cup rounds. They are boring as hell except for the occasional surprise.
    Inb4 United concede their first goal this season and first goal since April 2017 at Old Trafford to Burton Albion. :')

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by WarBringerPT View Post
    I would love to see how many infractions/bans some ppl have. Some are just trying to get the most, like it's an achievement.

Looks like chelsea is being investigated by fifa about a possible violation in regulations about hiring sub18 players.
    4 times. One for a signature that filled half a page. Should have read the rules.
    One was reversed. And two were well deserved.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nerph- View Post
    Inb4 United concede their first goal this season and first goal since April 2017 at Old Trafford to Burton Albion. :')
    Never........ ever underestimate Burton Albion. If Feyenoord can beat you, Burton Albion stands a good chance.

15+ Year Old Account
    Haha ctd123. How many names has this bloody cup had in the past 10 years?

Funny thing is. He's probably right though. It literally paid my hostel fees + food while I was in my gap year.
    Spent most of the time getting drunk with my students after lessons.

I think I spent an entire week drinking nothing but Sangria, while I was in Barcelona. Never touching that stuff again.

Also, a FIFA investigation about recruiting more under 18s?
    Gotta keep that loan train going bois.
    Last edited by Tommy T; 2017-09-20 at 05:05 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hansworst View Post
    Never........ ever underestimate Burton Albion. If Feyenoord can beat you, Burton Albion stands a good chance.
    True, true. I've gone done it now, haven't I. United will now lose. Fuck shit bugger

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    They will be boring and pointless.

I can't wait for the cabero cup to be called the Angry Birds Part 8 Deluxe Cup in 5 years time. Just read the press release :

Kill me. Marley and Springsteen. Fuck off.
    Gotta love the money.
    Imagine 2022: the McDonalds FIFI World Cup in Qatar, 128 countries compete:

Horrible tackle by the leftback of Vatican City. The referee walks up to him and shows him............ A slice of McCheddar? Seriously ref, that was a clear McKetchup.
    It's a shame the Netherlands didn't qualify.

15+ Year Old Account

Milk Cup hahahahahahaha. Dunno why that tickles my funny bone so much.

Deleted
    United and Chelsea will score once and the floodgates will open.

Probably.

The cup is still a cup, but it's the least apealing one. Silly brand names aside.

I give it three years before it's the monster / red bull cup.

Budweiser would jump at that shit in half a minute.

Hope Musonda has a good game.
    Not just because of my bet either...