10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerph- View Post
    Aguero has apparently been in a car accident in the Netherlands and suffered broken ribs. I think I remember you lot wondering when he'd get injured... bet you didn't expect it would be this way. Bad news for City!

Edit: Source is goal.com and can't seem to find it anywhere else so could be a load of bollocks >_<
    Is on NOS also. He went to a concert in Amsterdam, on his way from the venue to the airport his taxi driver lost control over the car. Broken rib, expected to be out for 6 weeks.

Aguero was wearing his seatbelt, apparently saved his life. A reminder that life can be gone in an instant.

For Man City, as bad as this is for them I think Mendy's injury is worse for the team. They have a lot of attacking options but he was their only left back I believe.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valeron View Post
    Aguero was wearing his seatbelt, apparently saved his life. A reminder that life can be gone in an instant.

For Man City, as bad as this is for them I think Mendy's injury is worse for the team. They have a lot of attacking options but he was their only left back I believe.
    Yeah I was just reading about Mendy's injury, ruptured ACL. Wonder how they'll solve the LB issue.

Yeah I was just reading about Mendy's injury, ruptured ACL. Wonder how they'll solve the LB issue.
    Buy another one in january.

Crazy about aguero, bloody taxi drivers.

So, I finally have Sky Sports and now I see they're not showing the United game this weekend?? Fuck. My. Life. (or am I wrong?)
    It's a 3pm kick off.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Quote Originally Posted by durrtygoodz View Post
    Alright calm down don't have a heart attack.
    Been sitting on that for a week.

Top. Kek.

- - - Updated - - -

So, I finally have Sky Sports and now I see they're not showing the United game this weekend?? Fuck. My. Life. (or am I wrong?)
    It's really not worth it imo.

10+ Year Old Account
    All forgetting Zidane was being lined up for the job long before he got it, because he was doing such a great job with Castilla? Him getting the job wasn’t a surprise to anyone.

Also Aguero injured in a car crash in Amsterdam.
    http://m.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/41438103

Quote Originally Posted by Nyriqo View Post
    Bores me... like your team is worth a dollar amiright?

Let's stop pretending RM, Barcelona, PSG and City are in the same sack and understand this: "ManU alongside RM, Bayern, Barcelona are the teams that got the most money" But you can live in that world where Bayern is a club that doesn't pay stupid wages to the likes of Lewan and Robben and then complain we do to Ronaldo (1 of the best players in the world rn). For all I care you can pull my hair and call me Susan while stating that Bayern economic power is the same as Celtic's
    That wasn't the point I'm making. The point I'm making is... with the team RM and Barca have, you could let a monkey manage them and they'd waltz over pretty much any side in Europe.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's the problem with these broadcasters. They whine and whine and whine about pirate streams taking people away from their channels but I am not paying £20+ a month on top of a cable subscription for a channel that doesn't even have the games that I want to watch.

Skysports: 'Premier League' and 'Football' Channels (EL and others) for an extra £22 a month. Neither give you UCL.
    BT Sport: £28 a month for their 3 channels which have UCL and most of the other Premier League games.

So for £50 a month, on top of your £25 for the cheapest Virgin TV or £22 for the cheapest Sky TV, you might be able to watch the games that you give a shit about. £70 a month to get them legit when I pay £45 for the fastest broadband speed I can get? It's just too much money for me to throw away on the 6 hours a month of football that I care about.

When my brother had Sky, he got Skysports and then decided that since you don't even get every United game he bought MUTV. He just has to wait a bit to watch every match.

I just checked prices. MUTV is £5 over the internet, or £7 on Sky/Virgin. So you wait 24hrs for most first team games, and you get them plus a whole lot of other stuff. Five. fucking. quid, vs seventy.
    Last edited by Lollis; 2017-09-29 at 08:46 AM.
    Speciation Is Gradual

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    That wasn't the point I'm making. The point I'm making is... with the team RM and Barca have, you could let a monkey manage them and they'd waltz over pretty much any side in Europe.
    Benitez demonstrated that isn't the case.

Quote Originally Posted by Lollis View Post
    That's the problem with these broadcasters. They whine and whine and whine about pirate streams taking people away from their channels but I am not paying £20+ a month on top of a cable subscription for a channel that doesn't even have the games that I want to watch.
    But in this case it's an FA issue not a broadcaster issue. It's illegal for 3pm kick offs to be broadcast live on TV.
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    Benitez demonstrated that isn't the case.
    Don't spoil my contempt. It's all I got left after we're apparently not top tier anymore. :P
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

10+ Year Old Account
    But in this case it's an FA issue not a broadcaster issue. It's illegal for 3pm kick offs to be broadcast live on TV.
    Doesn't change that Sky spread the games across 4 channels (Football, Mix, Premier League and Main Event), so if you want to see them all, you have to buy the full Sports package, so I get Golf and Darts and shit that I have to flick past. At least with BT everything is standard, and no extra cost on the broadband aside from HD (actually my present deal is cheaper than a base package and still has HD).

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, and only for this situation. The other cases, BT Sport and Skysports have a split on which games that they have. So if you bought one channel and not the other, you are screwed. Skysports doesn't have any UCL games for instance.
    Speciation Is Gradual

Quote Originally Posted by Lollis View Post
    Yes, and only for this situation. The other cases, BT Sport and Skysports have a split on which games that they have. So if you bought one channel and not the other, you are screwed. Skysports doesn't have any UCL games for instance.
    God bless the free market.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Buy another one in january.

Crazy about aguero, bloody taxi drivers.
    Especially the ones in Amsterdam tend to be shite.

Deleted
    God bless the free market.

Christian Benteke, Ruben Loftus-Cheek and James Tomkins are all missing for this weekend's game against Man Utd. Not sure it matters. Probably do better away from home since Roy isn't hiding from the eagle that they bring out in the prematch to protect the cheer leaders from pigeons.

Ruben, a Chelsea loanee is your best player.
    Bet you're seething at that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Frank View Post
    Ruben, a Chelsea loanee is your best player.
    Bet you're seething at that.
    Zaha is our best player hes out. Fosu-Mensah is out because hes ineligible. Gonna be brutal. I think Ruben has quality hes needs loads of development.

I'm seething about the rumor roy is going to sign Carlton Cole. Might as well get Chamakh back as well so we can see what his hair looks like.

Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    Zaha is our best player hes out. Fosu-Mensah is out because hes ineligible. Gonna be brutal. I think Ruben has quality hes needs loads of development.

I'm seething about the rumor roy is going to sign Carlton Cole. Might as well get Chamakh back as well so we can see what his hair looks like.
    Carlton Cole? Seriously?
    Jesus Christ