Deleted
    be mint if spurs last minute signed bale

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Valeron View Post
    well Madrid's midgets are better than Man Utd's midgets, so Mourinho probably went the size route. It works in basketball (except against the warriors)
    Well... this works.

I was under the impression that Real's first half was 2009 Barcelona. Either way, ManU fans that where in the same pub as I went mental about Fellaini, not me. I was thinking on how desperate Mou was to put Fellaini for long "hail mary" balls.

By the way, I couldn't check any where, but was Lukaku's goal offside?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    be mint if spurs last minute signed bale
    Many people want him out of Madrid. I'm not talking only about the stupid ass press in Spain, but some friends and colleagues of mine. Let's say they see him as Robben 2.0. An enhanced version because Bale has been decisive at some point (That run that exposed Bartra comes to mind as well as the CL header for the 10th). They say Robben, because of the injury prone thing, the left foot thing and he's going bald.
    Last edited by mmoc3b4b68ecda; 2017-08-09 at 12:09 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyriqo View Post
    Many people want him out of Madrid. I'm not talking only about the stupid ass press in Spain, but some friends and colleagues of mine. Let's say they see him as Robben 2.0. An enhanced version because Bale has been decisive at some point (That run that exposed Bartra comes to mind as well as the CL header for the 10th). They say Robben, because of the injury prone thing, the left foot thing and he's going bald.
    Hasn't Robben been decisive for Madrid during his last season at Madrid? During the 2009-2010 pre-season he also scored 3 goals and made 4 assists but only had to go because of Perez.

I mean, Sneijder also had to go and he won the CL the next year.

Deleted
    I like Robben, hes a diving fuck. But everytime i've watched him, he gets that ball and everyone shits themselves because he is so dangerous.

cutinside.meme.jpeg

10+ Year Old Account
    I like Robben, hes a diving fuck. But everytime i've watched him, he gets that ball and everyone shits themselves because he is so dangerous.

cutinside.meme.jpeg
    Hello kind sir did you place an order for delivery?

Last edited by DrMcNinja; 2017-08-09 at 05:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DrMcNinja View Post
    Hello kind sir did you place an order for delivery?

Even Bayern's social media accounts have started to have a joke about it but because it works!

In my opinion he is the closest one to have the same kind of dribbling as Messi, never anything fancy and getting the ball past the defenders so easily.

Deleted
    Hasn't Robben been decisive for Madrid during his last season at Madrid? During the 2009-2010 pre-season he also scored 3 goals and made 4 assists but only had to go because of Perez.

I mean, Sneijder also had to go and he won the CL the next year.
    No way as decisive as Bale has been (strictly speaking about Real Madrid not Chelsea or Bayern). Robben got injured a lot and Perez sold him because he was just getting in office and brought Ronaldo, Karim and Kaka. I loved Sneijder, I didn't want to see him go, but what can you do right?

Either way I was strictly speaking of Robben and how Bale is an enhanced version. Robben was decisive on the Spanish supercup 2008-2009. He left, got the kick next season and Real Madrid began a new project that led us to 3 Champions Leagues in 4 years. Robben during this time found momentum at Bayern proving how good of a player he is and winning 1 or 2 Champions himself as well as almost giving The Netherlands the World Cup title had it not been for Casillas. Bale has been there in the 10th Champions League and that Bartra run that gave us the Copa del Rey.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Henx View Post
    Even Bayern's social media accounts have started to have a joke about it but because it works!

In my opinion he is the closest one to have the same kind of dribbling as Messi, never anything fancy and getting the ball past the defenders so easily.
    That sounds about right

cutinside.meme.jpeg

Looks like Ousmane Dembele has gone missing. He didn't show up for training and they cannot get a hold of him.

Rumor has it Barca offered 100m, BVB refused because they want 120m and now Dembele has disappeared to force a transfer.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...-training.html

Dembele suspended for their cup game because of missing training.

Neymar still can't play for PSG yet since they don't have the transfer paperwork in yet, Barcelona is waiting for the bank to clear the check before sending the paperwork.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by StayTuned View Post
    Looks like Ousmane Dembele has gone missing. He didn't show up for training and they cannot get a hold of him.

Rumor has it Barca offered 100m, BVB refused because they want 120m and now Dembele has disappeared to force a transfer.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...-training.html
    I swear, one of these days the market will reach such ridiculous heights that it will simply collapse.

I swear, one of these days the market will reach such ridiculous heights that it will simply collapse.
    It was slowly getting to that point but the Neymar transfer has really made it all ridiculous now. I see reports of PSG buying Mbappe for 160 million + 20 million in add ons.

that is just beyond absurd

Deleted
    Dirty money being pushed around, who cares.

fosu mensah to palace on loan, decent.

"I am seeing him in our system as a right centre back but he can also play full back in a 4-3-3."

"I am seeing him in our system as a right centre back but he can also play full back in a 4-3-3."
    Fantastic player, treat him well.

Danny rose trying to make a move happen too. Throwing out the come get me lines in an interview

Dirty money being pushed around, who cares.

Hows Ruben doing?

Deleted
    I'd like to think Ruben would get some good game time but hes backup, my guess at the starting squad this weekend would be

3-4-3: Hennessey; Milivojevic, Dann, Riedewald; Townsend, Puncheon, Cabaye, Schlupp; Zaha, Benteke, Lokilo.

Chelsea put in $25million bid for ox chamberlain to fill in their english player quota after letting chalobah/loftus cheek go....embarrassing

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Chelsea put in $25million bid for ox chamberlain to fill in their english player quota after letting chalobah/loftus cheek go....embarrassing
    Chamberlain can fill several posistions though and is currently of higher quality (although not by much) than any of those youth players.

Some of Chelsea's targets are a bit weird at the moment to be frank.

Quote Originally Posted by Firebane View Post
    Chamberlain can fill several posistions though and is currently of higher quality (although not by much) than any of those youth players.

Rumors of drinkwater/Barkley as well which makes sense because of the english factor. Selling matic and replacing with drinkwater would be a massive downgrade

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebane View Post

Yea Ox can fill up a seat on the bench or a bed in the recovery room.