Deleted
    So the FIFA rankings are out today, which means we know the seeded teams for the World Cup. Russia and Poland are the weakest top seeds, Spain, England, Uruguay and Switzerland and Italy if they qualify would all be in pot two and avoid each other. There's nothing keeping teams apart, the pots are purel based upon ranking, so an all European group is possible. Germany, Spain, Croatia, Greece, for example.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    Wait, how did Poland gain sixth?

EDIT: Apparently beating Romania nets you 4 spots into the top 10.
    Last edited by DrMcNinja; 2017-10-16 at 01:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tommypilgrim View Post
    So the FIFA rankings are out today, which means we know the seeded teams for the World Cup. Russia and Poland are the weakest top seeds, Spain, England, Uruguay and Switzerland and Italy if they qualify would all be in pot two and avoid each other. There's nothing keeping teams apart, the pots are purel based upon ranking, so an all European group is possible. Germany, Spain, Croatia, Greece, for example.
    No, it's not. Read the fucking rules. Teams from the same confederation can't go into the same group, except UEFA where 2 teams can be in the same group.

Quote Originally Posted by staytuned View Post
    just loving the fact that the english speaking folks here think they're best banter class. Topkek

i wish we had some more germans here to show you what bashing other nationalities really means. In a friendly way, of course.
    ohne holland... !!!

Deleted
    Slightly OT. We're gonna be pummeled with a storm in Europe. Stay safe lads.

This is from Eire:

"The man was killed in a chainsaw accident while attempting to clear a fallen tree in County Tipperary."

Slightly OT? You gonna update us on every storm scotland gets now? There's a massive fire in the states and portugal and not a peep but a bit of rain in Scotland and we should care. Pff. I saw that bear grylls episode, you just cut open a sheep and stay warm inside it. Easy.

Harry kane better score vs real madrid. All this hype hope he can actually do something

10+ Year Old Account
    https://www.nufc.co.uk/news/latest-n...ldings-limited
    The club is officially up for sale, Ashley will apparently only sell to people that can move the club forward. His lawyer says they'd accept staggered payments. Wants a deal done before christmas. Just a shame nee fucker's going to spend the £400m he's asking for.

Quote Originally Posted by Zelk View Post
    The club is officially up for sale, Ashley will apparently only sell to people that can move the club forward. His lawyer says they'd accept staggered payments. Wants a deal done before christmas. Just a shame nee fucker's going to spend the £400m he's asking for.
    Hopefully Benitez can hide his junk food stash a little better, before the new owner takes a tour round the training ground.

so.. Chinese businessman or Middle Eastern oil money?

Quote Originally Posted by sheffield View Post
    so.. Chinese businessman or Middle Eastern oil money?
    Dont forget Russian gangsta

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Dont forget Russian gangsta
    Or clueless American.

Quote Originally Posted by Zelk View Post
    If I were advising a conglomerate or some billionaire desperate to throw money at the biggest sleeping giant in the English football then Newcastle would top my list of suggestions.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah Newcastle have big potential with enjoy money

Deleted
    Slightly OT? You gonna update us on every storm scotland gets now? There's a massive fire in the states and portugal and not a peep but a bit of rain in Scotland and we should care. Pff. I saw that bear grylls episode, you just cut open a sheep and stay warm inside it. Easy.

Harry kane better score vs real madrid. All this hype hope he can actually do something
    Sorry for wanting people to stay safe.

Or maybe you want to create a new alias,

15+ Year Old Account
    No need for people to get salty, Slender was just wanting people to stay safe. So yeah, stay safe wherever you are.

Back on topic, I too am looking forward to this weeks CL. Real Madrid vs Spurs is what I'll be watching tomorrow, hoping for a cracking match.

Quote Originally Posted by Slenderman View Post
    Sorry for wanting people to stay safe.

Or maybe you want to create a new alias,
    #NeverForget
    #NotRobertoCarlosIN

Pretty much cheering all the English sides on this seasono. Spurs are still the team I enjoy watching the most, so hopefully they have a good game v Madrid tomorrow. Mourinho will get to the quarters at least I think. Liverpool are just a fucking disaster.

Won't be cheering Man City though. Every time I see De Bruyne have a good game, I get a little bit salty.
    Last edited by Tommy T; 2017-10-16 at 08:46 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Frank View Post
    Won't be cheering Man City though. Every time I see De Bruyne have a good game, I get a little bit salty.
    Me too! One of my favorite Belgian players but plays for frigging City... ;_;

I'd love to see Mertens in the Premier League (NOT CITY PLEASE! or Liverpool for that matter) but I doubt he'll leave Italy. Same with Nainngolan.
    Last edited by Nerph-; 2017-10-16 at 11:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Frank View Post
    Yeah why would a talented youth ever leave chelsea.

15+ Year Old Account
    Yeah why would a talented youth ever leave chelsea.
    Wasn't that Mourinho letting him go? idk if he actually wanted to leave Chelsea?

Quote Originally Posted by Nerph- View Post
    Wasn't that Mourinho letting him go? idk if he actually wanted to leave Chelsea?
    Yeah I believe he couldnt break into the first team ahead of frank lampard etc. So like all footballers who don't just want to collect a paycheck he went aboard to get experience.