Fair result.

Shame that a draw does neither team any good. Cities title now.

Liverpool making their subs too late

Cesc should have been on way sooner for Chelsea

Overall, pretty entertaining game though

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Frank View Post

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Frank View Post
    Fair result.

Shame that a draw does neither team any good. Cities title now.
    Titles aren't won in November. Although they are quite often lost...

Deleted
    Dortmund blew a 4 goal lead.
    Jesus.

Quote Originally Posted by Valeron View Post
    Bayern's injuries catching up to them now. Rushing Bernat back and he gets injured again.
    Yup, it's getting very frustrating... Alaba has a minor injury so Bernat "had to" play (could have been Rafinha) and ofc he gets injured, although he has played in the last two matches.

Before the two goals from Gladbach I would say that they were the better team but after the second Bayern took control of the game but couldn't score more than one. They had no wingers in the starting line-up which caused a lot of problems for Bayern.

Neuer is out to January atleast, Ribery suffered a bad knee injury but has been running again, Müller is training to some extent but I don't think he will play before mid-December atleast, Robben has a minor injury and shouldn't be injured for a long time (he has been in very good shape considering how much he has been playing). Worst of all: Thiago suffered a major injury against Anderlecht and will be out for a VERY long time. Why can't he just stay fit, he is such a joy to watch. These injuries better be over when the final part of the season starts or it will be 14/15 all over again.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Firebane View Post
    Dortmund blew a 4 goal lead.
    Jesus.
    They are a joke atm. I think I wrote that sooner or later they will start losing but I didn't think they would fall this low.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    It's a funny world when Robben is one of Bayern's more fit players.

Deleted
    Carricks career is over then because of his dodgy heart, been offered a coaching role. Decent servant of the club, matic gonna have to step it up in a similar role.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    Carricks career is over then because of his dodgy heart, been offered a coaching role. Decent servant of the club, matic gonna have to step it up in a similar role.
    Hopefully he can get some fitness back and help us out in the second half of the season. Not like someone of his quality will be available in January.

The 3 teams above Arsenal all dropped 2 points this weekend so now is the perfect time for us to move up the table. Oh wait, we're playing Burnley. Gonna get Dyche'd.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Quote Originally Posted by DrMcNinja View Post
    It's a funny world when Robben is one of Bayern's more fit players.
    Something is clearly wrong

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    All eyes on Valencia - Barca tonight.

Looking forward to that.

Quote Originally Posted by Henx View Post
    Yup, it's getting very frustrating... Alaba has a minor injury so Bernat "had to" play (could have been Rafinha) and ofc he gets injured, although he has played in the last two matches.

Before the two goals from Gladbach I would say that they were the better team but after the second Bayern took control of the game but couldn't score more than one. They had no wingers in the starting line-up which caused a lot of problems for Bayern.

Neuer is out to January atleast, Ribery suffered a bad knee injury but has been running again, Müller is training to some extent but I don't think he will play before mid-December atleast, Robben has a minor injury and shouldn't be injured for a long time (he has been in very good shape considering how much he has been playing). Worst of all: Thiago suffered a major injury against Anderlecht and will be out for a VERY long time. Why can't he just stay fit, he is such a joy to watch. These injuries better be over when the final part of the season starts or it will be 14/15 all over again.
    It already is 14/15 all over again.

I don't know what it is. Do their doctors suck? I can't believe that. Is their training fucked up? Who knows. Maybe the switch from lax Ancelotti style to the demanding Jupp style broke them.

But right now they don't have the biggest part of their A-Team ready for use.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by durrtygoodz View Post
    The 3 teams above Arsenal all dropped 2 points this weekend so now is the perfect time for us to move up the table. Oh wait, we're playing Burnley. Gonna get Dyche'd.
    That sounds dirty.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    Hopefully he can get some fitness back and help us out in the second half of the season. Not like someone of his quality will be available in January.
    I don't think it's fair to expect any more from him. Man has had a great, if understated at times, career. Don't risk his health for a few months, he'd be an awesome coach though.

Quote Originally Posted by StayTuned View Post
    It already is 14/15 all over again.

I don't know what it is. Do their doctors suck? I can't believe that. Is their training fucked up? Who knows. Maybe the switch from lax Ancelotti style to the demanding Jupp style broke them.

But right now they don't have the biggest part of their A-Team ready for use.
    Neuer isn't out until April, is he? And I'm pretty sure Thiago will be out for a couple of months.

lol everton

Hoping one of the bigger clubs go down this year.
    A West Ham or Everton would be great.

LOL penalty LOL

Deleted
    absolutely robbed of a point there.

Arsenal were dross.

I think palace can get points from the next 3 games.