Conte getting sent off yelling at officials. No class

Deleted
    People need to stop with this "wonder goal" bullshit just because it was launched from beyond half-way. It was an empty net goal that could have been lumped in by any league two centre-half.

10+ Year Old Account
    Always the glass half empty type, aren't you...

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Kek

Shit bait. Care to try again?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Frank View Post
    Kek

Shit bait. Care to try again?
    Why would it be bait? No one expects chelsea to be classy.

Irony off the charts.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Laca out for Saturday fuark

Get those early excuses in boys. Arsenal flying high on form atm so naturally it's gonna come crashing down hosting utd.

I'd be more worried about arsenal going into the game if they were in a terrible run and underdogs

Scenes when Giroud hattrick.
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Nah he'll go with Welbeck for some pace and physicality upfront knowing it's gonna be a physical game. So only ones that need to be worried are kids in the stands behide the goal getting the ball hoofed at them

Tomorrow's the WC draw! Can't wait to see the groups. Any prediction for the Group of Death?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xlightning View Post
    Tomorrow's the WC draw! Can't wait to see the groups. Any prediction for the Group of Death?
    Death prediction : any fan that gets in Russias group.

Nah he'll go with Welbeck for some pace and physicality upfront knowing it's gonna be a physical game. So only ones that need to be worried are kids in the stands behide the goal getting the ball hoofed at them
    Your comment would be funnier if Welbeck didn't score to put you out of the FA Cup at Old Trafford.

Man United is Welbeck's only game of the year where he isn't utter shite.

Quote Originally Posted by durrtygoodz View Post
    Your comment would be funnier if Welbeck didn't score to put you out of the FA Cup at Old Trafford.
    I havent forgotten him scoring and celebrating like natalie dormer had asked him out. Part of the reason I think wenger will go with him

- - - Updated - - -

on the topic of arsenal, why did they um and ah on lacazette for so long when they had walcott and welbeck in the team? They ended up having to pay more for him because his form kept improving at lyon.

Deleted
    Because Wenger gonna Wenger.
    Look after the pennies and all that jazz.

We've got another young striker now who'll go for mega bucks in the next three years if he continues as he is, although I hope he doesn't. Cheers Real!

He could have sold one or two of them and saved a lot more pennies though, just bad management.

mariano looks class the little ive seen of him

Deleted
    He's a gem, always looking to score, gives 100% every time.

Looks a potential worldie for sure.

10+ Year Old Account
    So in less than week we'll know the Ballon d'Or winner for 2017.

Undeniable. Anything other than a Ronaldo win would obviously be considered a farce. Pretty funny and something I didn't realize until someone on reddit brought it up but Messi was once up 4-1 in Ballon d'Ors.

Not bad for an old fart.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Xlightning View Post
    I'm going to laugh when England gets grouped with Iceland.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    Sorry to burst your bubble, but the Ballon d'Ors is a commercial farce no matter who wins or loses.
    Last edited by DrMcNinja; 2017-12-01 at 10:01 AM.