Quote Originally Posted by Zelk View Post
    Think he's just shite tbh
    Yeah but that 2nd error it was like Peter Griffin playing in his place for some weird family guy episode

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Yeah but that 2nd error was like it was Peter Griffin playing for some weird family guy episode
    have to remember that one

Deleted
    since it hasn't been mentioned yet, Ramos is a bastard, probably more of a bastard than Ronaldo but less than Diego Costa. Still a bastard. Franco reincarnated.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    since it hasn't been mentioned yet, Ramos is a bastard, probably more of a bastard than Ronaldo but less than Diego Costa. Still a bastard. Franco reincarnated.
    Slow down Satan.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    Glad to see Madrid win again

Worry is that Liverpool sort out a keeper for next season, they’re already strong contenders for the Premier League.
    Haven't got the bottle.

I came here just to say that Ramos is a little bitch.

10+ Year Old Account
    if anyone's Franco reincarnated it's actual fascist Gianluigi Buffon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebane View Post
    Haven't got the bottle.
    I think they have, well, most of them anyway. That was purely individual errors from Karius that cost them, maybe losing Salah hit their confidence too, but I don't think they played that badly.

I think they have, well, most of them anyway. That was purely individual errors from Karius that cost them, maybe losing Salah hit their confidence too, but I don't think they played that badly.
    Klopp with another final failure under his belt. Always the bridesmaid never the bride

- - - Updated - - -

God I love football supporters. These liverpool fans are a real treat, One liverpool fan with a masterclass in tactical analysis at 1:05 "they went out to injure salah and succeeded, dirty spicks thats all"

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Glad to see Madrid win again

Worry is that Liverpool sort out a keeper for next season, they’re already strong contenders for the Premier League.
    I dont think so: they lack a couple of solid players on bench imo, and even though Firmino and Mane are fantastic players, their season would had been very different if Salah was not on an outstanding year.

Bandwagon jumpers on the Ramos hate train. I've been on it for the past 13 years

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    that alizee singer would be worth putting up with
    Oh gawd, i remember her from that song / video J'en ai marre! some 10+ years ago.

Just looked her up.

She didn't age well IMO

Also that was some cunt move by Ronaldo on that interview. Dude just be fucking happy for once, why does it always have to be about him. Fucks sake, great player but man cmon.

Deleted
    Reading Bales comments after the match, even scoring 2 goals it sounds like he wants to leave, and Spurs have a first refusal clause from his sale.

Come on Levy, smash that fucking wage structure and bring him home for the first season at the new stadium.

A Kane-Bale swap would seem a good move. Finally Kane will get a chance to compete for trophies.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by durrtygoodz View Post
    A Kane-Bale swap would seem a good move. Finally Kane will get a chance to compete for trophies.
    the cost of an spanish to english interpreter and then a english to something Kane can understand interpreter would be good for job growth in spain.

Sarri appointment imminent apparently.
    Conte has been moping around for half of the season. As much as I like him, he can't have many complaints.

Back to a 4-3-3 it seems. Hopefully Loftus-Cheek can make the vacant midfield role his own next season.

A new right winger (Gelson Martins perhaps?) a 1st choice centre forward (Lewandowski?) and we're golden I reckon.

Deleted
    loftus would be wise to transfer away from Chelsea so hes guaranteed first team football every week.

loftus would be wise to transfer away from Chelsea so hes guaranteed first team football every week.
    Typical Englishman mentality. They only want guarantees not competition.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by durrtygoodz View Post
    Typical Englishman mentality. They only want guarantees not competition.
    yep just look at Kevin Brown and Mo Salah

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    I pray we get to see the same prime Ronaldo as in the CL.

https://streamja.com/1OpO