10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    Well, playing at Arsenal does turn you into a corpse. Maybe Chelsea will reinvigorate him.

Just maybe...

15+ Year Old Account
    Hahahaha Frank that had me laughing for a good 10 mins.

Ox to Chelsea simply baffles me... I don't get it. I just don't get it.

After this 35m fee we're 11m in profit this window.

NET SPEND BOYS NET SPEND

Quote Originally Posted by DrMcNinja View Post
    Well, playing at Arsenal does turn you into a corpse. Maybe Chelsea will reinvigorate him.
    Are you going to name some players this time or just offer Souness level comments
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    Quote Originally Posted by durrtygoodz View Post
    Are you going to name some players this time or just offer Souness level comments
    Oh I was just joking, don't get your knickers in a twist.

Quote Originally Posted by DrMcNinja View Post
    Oh I was just joking, don't get your knickers in a twist.
    Aww ok diddums
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Deleted
    Steve-o and Souness banter, this thread is going places.

Mbappe to PSG

Wait has @Nyriqo not seen ArsenalTV ever?!?!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post

Wait has @Nyriqo not seen ArsenalTV ever?!?!
    Although I lived in London for half a year I never even heard about it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyriqo View Post
    Although I lived in London for half a year I never even heard about it.
    Basically some fat guy gets a bunch of retarded Arsenal fans and interviews them after games. One of them looks like a pirate, one can't string a sentence together and says 'blud' and 'fam' as if they are nouns, adjectives and verbs. None of them are splitting the atom anytime soon. But they all have opinions and are all angry!!!

Kieta to liverpool is a good transfer for them, they might not leak so many goals now.

I can't enjoy making fun of arsenal when thier best player is sulking on the bench handing in transfer requests, it must suck being an arsenal fan and it's not gona improve anytime soon

We've signed Drinkwater too apparently.

Solid rotation option.

No idea where Ox is going to play. Pedro and Willian are far better. Chamberlain is pretty much 4th choice for attacking midfield, centre midfield and 3rd choice for wing back, and he's awful at wing back.

gg Chelsea. WP.

That chelsea youth academy doing some good work. Nice pathway to the first team

The Ox: 6 years at Arsenal

154 games missed through injury
    132 played
    9 goals
    14 assists

I take back what I said about happily trading him for a bag of chips and a can of coke. I'd in fact just accept the chips.

10+ Year Old Account
    35 million for ox...hahahaha. Fantastic.

Quote Originally Posted by durrtygoodz View Post
    The Ox: 6 years at Arsenal

154 games missed through injury
    132 played
    9 goals
    14 assists

I take back what I said about happily trading him for a bag of chips and a can of coke. I'd in fact just accept the chips.
    Yeah, saw that too.

I'm inclined to say that this is quite possibly the worst transfer in our clubs history.
    I include Winston Bogarde in this.

I don't even know who to blame.
    The board? Emenalo?

Ruben and Chalobah would offer more than Ox, and we let them both go.

Fucking travesty.
    I would have preferred Walcott.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Frank View Post
    Yeah, saw that too.

I'm inclined to say that this is quite possibly the worst transfer in our clubs history.
    I include Winston Bogarde in this.
    I mean maybe we find out that Comical Wenger has been holding him back all these years and he's actually the second coming of Ronaldo when he's let loose on the wing on the reg. Reaaaaally doubt it though. The "Welcome to Chelsea" vids that are inevitably already out show him as a really incredible dribbler; dancing through entire teams as if they weren't even there. Then you realise all the clips are from pre-season matches and a league cup match against Sutton United.

I would have preferred Walcott.
    I mean, don't let us stop you.

Deleted
    I still think Oxlade Chamberlain could be a great player.
    It's easy to blame Arsene wenger for stagnating his development ... but it's Wenger's fault.

Deleted
    Spanish press said Conte wanted the Ox, Drinkwater and Llorente. One or two to go?

Quote Originally Posted by Nyriqo View Post
    Spanish press said Conte wanted the Ox, Drinkwater and Llorente. One or two to go?
    Would take Llorente. He could be our Fellaini.
    Decent striker tbh.

Deleted
    Would take Llorente. He could be our Fellaini.
    Decent striker tbh.
    The more I see that name written the more I wanna kill myself

Llorente is actually better in the air than Fellaini from what I've seen.