PSG making a mockery of FFP

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyriqo View Post
    sources say Lemar doesnt want to go to a team that's not in the CL so he prefers Liverpool over Wenger
    Another Wenger "nearly signed".

Quote Originally Posted by Cairhiin View Post
    Opstelling ORANJE: Cillessen; Fosu-Mensah, De Vrij, Hoedt, Blind; Wijnaldum, Sneijder, Strootman; Robben, Janssen, Promes

Surprising, Holland playing with three attackers, so it will be 4-3-3.
    I'll can get behind that one but they need to be careful, they can't play too offensive. Would love to see Depay but he will surely come in as a sub.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Henx View Post
    I'll can get behind that one but they need to be careful, they can't play too offensive. Would love to see Depay but he will surely come in as a sub.
    I find it really risky to play 4-3-3 but let's see. Strootman really needs to step up his game as he has been terrible for Holland. Defensively looks okay, at least no Veltman to fuck it up. Depay no doubt will be substituted on at some point. Robben is unlikely to play the entire game.

Deleted
    lacazette right now

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    lacazette right now

hahahaha good one

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Valeron View Post
    PSG making a mockery of FFP
    more like pissing on it

- - - Updated - - -

Loic Remy going to Las Palmas. Finally a striker... let's see how he adapts

- - - Updated - - -

Sources say that the Spurs are VERY interested in André Gomes... how about that?

Deleted
    Palace have £26m bid accepted by Liverpool for Mamadou Sakho

woot.

Deleted
    Over 50m on defenders that can't defend?
    Are you Man City in disguise?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebane View Post
    Over 50m on defenders that can't defend?
    Are you Man City in disguise?
    No, they have fans.

Deleted
    Lucas Perez left the Arsene ship back to Deportivo. I guess he didn't adapt

Lucas Perez left the Arsene ship back to Deportivo. I guess he didn't adapt
    He never really got a chance. From what I understand, he was a board signing, Wenger didn't want him. I feel a bit bad for Perez but at least he'll play this season. Depor will have a decent front line with him and Andone

Quote Originally Posted by Valeron View Post
    He never really got a chance. From what I understand, he was a board signing, Wenger didn't want him. I feel a bit bad for Perez but at least he'll play this season. Depor will have a decent front line with him and Andone
    Pure panic buy after failing to get our other striker targets (Vardy and Lacazette)
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Deleted
    Ut oh Nederland

Also I was wrong, the Arsenal banter era is just starting : https://twitter.com/ThamesVP/status/...514497/photo/1

Deleted
    Ut oh Nederland

Also I was wrong, the Arsenal banter era is just starting : https://twitter.com/ThamesVP/status/...514497/photo/1
    what the hell? lmao that's hilarious

Ut oh Nederland

Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Deleted
    what the hell? lmao that's hilarious
    Is that USA team going to beat Costa Rica btw?

Deleted
    what a goal by Ronaldo...

- - - Updated - - -

Is that USA team going to beat Costa Rica btw?
    sincerely hope so since I think Pulisic is looking in good form. Costa Rica will be harder than Honduras but we got the better team.

Deleted
    Chelsea are "no longer interested" in signing Fernando Llorente after Spurs hijacked the deal.

Chelsea try get Sandro all window and end up with zappacosta been a grand window.

Would have liked perisic at utd for a more traditional winger pinging in crosses to big rom but got matic and Lukaku which were huge signings

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    Strootman is such a shite cunt. He must have sucked Dick pretty hard to be selected again. Can't pass a ball even if they ram a bloody cucumber up his arse.
    Last edited by DrMcNinja; 2017-08-31 at 07:26 PM.