10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    I mean all you do is take cheap shots at England, and then when you get told no one gives a flying fuck about your opinion or national team you just cry how you're being shunned. It's got nothing to do with your nationality, it's got everything to do with you being an attention seeking drama queen.
    You know what? I'm usually not the one instigating and this isn't tied to just me here, buddy... This was long before I ever made my first post on this sub (long time lurker here).

In other news Sweden are thumping Belarus. This Sweden side seems very mediocre right now with no big name in it, there are a couple of well known players, but right now no star. the retirement of Zlatan probably hurt quite a bit. Nice to see them putting this game to bed though, would be great to secure the second place.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyriqo View Post
    Yeah kinda how I know USA is dog shit. I love the MLS because of Villa right now. Half breed I am I also get the goose bumps watching Spain.

What needs to stop are the cheap shots from you @TheGOAT. They like to talk about EPL then good, it is a good league. I talk about the Spanish league as well and join the conversation about other leagues. If you aren't able to join those conversations and just jump at everything then you should not be here.
    Yes, I get it. I'm overly passionate about the sport and I know I take it too far sometimes. I'll tone it down.

Only euro team I'd be concerned about playing against is Germany. We can handle France, not worried about them.

We always struggle against Brazil, and they are really strong at the moment. We would have a tough time against them as well.

International Breaks make people crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Frank View Post
    International Breaks make people crazy.
    seems like it. But much prefer it to the transfer season.

10+ Year Old Account
    Straight red.

Hungary is playing dirty AF right now. They're basically not even in contention to qualify either. This might get ugly...

Disgusting first-half display by these fucking thugs.
    Last edited by SLSAMG; 2017-09-03 at 07:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheGOAT View Post
    Straight red.

Hungary is playing dirty AF right now. They're basically not even in contention to qualify either. This might get ugly...
    First an elbow to the face of Pepe then the same to Cedric, both red cards but the referee only saw the first one.

Yeah, they are pretty much out of the qualifiers and are just playing anti football. So dirty, fouls after fouls.

Deleted
    You need to score tho. Switzerland is ahead on their game 0-1

Quote Originally Posted by Nyriqo View Post
    You need to score tho. Switzerland is ahead on their game 0-1
    1-0. Fucking finally, fuck those dirty(because of the fouls) hungarians.

10+ Year Old Account
    France - Lux still 0-0. Overrated team imo. Great on paper, that's it.

Quote Originally Posted by Helden View Post
    I wonder what Portugal will do when Ronaldo retires, oh thats right, go back to doing what they did before Ronaldo, fuck all.
    I wouldn't worry about portugal. They have Jorge Mendes sending every portugal youth to top teams. I'd be more worried about the FA appointing yes men to the England coaching job for the next 20 years

10+ Year Old Account
    Christ Eliseu is so bad. I think I'm gonna vomit.

Deleted
    I'm watching the France game and jesus christ they've missed 34 shots. Lux hit one to the post. Still 0-0 4 mins to go

Tough win, mainly because of how dirty hungarians played. We secured the 2nd place already so we will at least be in the play-offs. But it would be much better if we beat Andorra and then Switzerland too to qualify directly to the WC.

France drew Luxembourg? Lolz.

10+ Year Old Account
    Deschamps out! They couldn't beat a parked bus at the euro's and it's evident they still can't.

some interesting results today, nobody convinced

Congrats Belgium for qualifying. Say what you will about Martinez but he has managed them to probably their quickest qualifying ever?

- - - Updated - - -

Saw an interesting comment about France in another forum. They don't control games like Spain and Germany do, they just overwhelm teams with their talent. I don't think that is a recipe for consistent results, especially against the top teams when they face them.

Firebane telling us the France manager doesn't have a clue because he plays pogba in 3.....2......

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Firebane telling us the France manager doesn't have a clue because he plays pogba in 3.....2......
    Pogba is a moment player although he has gotten more consistent lately. A Pogba - Kante midfield won't work against the top teams, they need another center mid to help out.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Valeron View Post
    some interesting results today, nobody convinced

Congrats Belgium for qualifying. Say what you will about Martinez but he has managed them to probably their quickest qualifying ever?

Saw an interesting comment about France in another forum. They don't control games like Spain and Germany do, they just overwhelm teams with their talent. I don't think that is a recipe for consistent results, especially against the top teams when they face them.
    They had a really really weak group.

I agree with you about France. They are talented but when you give them the ball and wait for them by parking the bus they don't deliver, especially considering that if you do that to teams like Spain or Germany that wall will eventually crumble.