Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Frank View Post
    Carlton Cole? Seriously?
    Jesus Christ
    Hopefully Elon Musk builds a spaceship so I can leave this world and start supporting mars fc instead.

Mourinho has classed Pogba's injury as "long term" like Rojo and Ibra. According to MEN at the press conference.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mourinho has classed Pogba's injury as "long term" like Rojo and Ibra. According to MEN at the press conference.

Back for Christmas then?

there's a report out there that Kroenke wants to buy Usmanov's shares now.. FML

He's legally obligated to make an offer for the remaining shares IIRC.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    Back for Christmas then?
    A long term injury like Zlatan and Rojo which would suggest 8+ months.
    Maybe he's just trolling though.

10+ Year Old Account
    A long term injury like Zlatan and Rojo which would suggest 8+ months.
    Maybe he's just trolling though.
    Reading the article on Manutd.com i think he just meant that he wont be playing in the nearest future so he doesn't think about him atm just like he doesn't think about Ibra and Rojo either atm. Dont think he meant that he will be out for 6 months or so.

But thats just my take on it. Might be wishful thinking

Sounds like a Mourinho translator is required, happy to help.

Long term injury = he's not available to play tomorrow so stop asking me about him and ask about a player that can play instead.

Pogba didn't need surgery, it was fatigue strain on his hammy. Will take awhile but it's not dembele levels

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Sounds like a Mourinho translator is required, happy to help.

Long term injury = he's not available to play tomorrow so stop asking me about him and ask about a player that can play instead.

Pogba didn't need surgery, it was fatigue strain on his hammy. Will take awhile but it's not dembele levels
    What would we do, without you?

What would we do, without you?
    Link tom cruise gifs and talk about the Portuguese league

Deleted
    Need Palace to do me a favour today, over half the lads at work have picked Man U in the first week of our Last Man Standing.

Woys gona defend with 11 men and we dont even have metal gear fellaini to break their ranks

Rest quickly solider you are needed. Palace's luck has to turn around at some point and get a goal, could be on cards vs a utd returning from russia

Deleted
    We are missing 6+ players. Unless our Under 17's play a blinder its going to be a contest between Man U and City as to who scores more goals. 5-0 will be a good result for us. Its going to be a cricket score.

Quote Originally Posted by Helden View Post
    Need Palace to do me a favour today, over half the lads at work have picked Man U in the first week of our Last Man Standing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    We are missing 6+ players. Unless our Under 17's play a blinder its going to be a contest between Man U and City as to who scores more goals. 5-0 will be a good result for us. Its going to be a cricket score.
    Honestly I'll be disappointed if it's not 5-0 at half time. United will be out there to out score City against you, I honestly feel sorry for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    Honestly I'll be disappointed if it's not 5-0 at half time. United will be out there to out score City against you, I honestly feel sorry for you.
    That's not always how it goes.

I would be shocked, but wouldn't be shocked if Palace took a point...if that makes sense.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DrMcNinja View Post
    Especially the ones in Amsterdam tend to be shite.
    Even worse, it was an Uber driver. Which are illegal in the Netherlands.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Helden View Post
    Lol, good luck with Palace doing anything.

Deleted
    ManU should at least get 5 goals

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyriqo View Post
    ManU should at least get 5 goals
    Double digits inc.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    Hopefully Elon Musk builds a spaceship so I can leave this world and start supporting mars fc instead.
    Once I have my PhD in Aerospace Engineering and I've a job at SpaceX I'll give you a free pass.