Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deix-EU View Post
    At least with rogues you have a viable spec. Get that honor.
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/statist...metric=bossdps + utility makes it for class stack.
    Ofc Shuriken-Combo will results in high boss dmg on Harjatan and Misstress. But in those cases other specs do 3 times the dmg on the adds which have to die as well.

And nobody gives a shit about being stacked for utility. We did not pick rogue as a main because we dreamt of being the soak bitch in the raid. Its silly to put this "utility" on a scale with dmg.
    Last edited by mmoc425fbf9e6f; 2017-07-25 at 02:51 PM.

Does Blizz not understand the real issue with Sub is Shuriken Combo OPness? I wonder if they understand rogues at all sometimes.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Scatterblack View Post
    Does Blizz not understand the real issue with Sub is Shuriken Combo OPness? I wonder if they understand rogues at all sometimes.
    What is op about it? You boost your ST damage in add situations, but are still far from top dps on overall dmg.

Only thing op is the aoe burst in DfA built with shoulders/cloak and glaive trinket. Shuriken Combo does not cause those dps spikes.

Deleted
    Could boots+bracers be viable for sin now?
    Got a nice rolled 910 t19 cloak but only a 895 t19 helm + boots/bracer

Quote Originally Posted by Enterich View Post
    Could boots+bracers be viable for sin now?
    Got a nice rolled 910 t19 cloak but only a 895 t19 helm + boots/bracer
    boots+bracers+double set was viable even before. you only need 3 MAss
    the difference in heroic tos gear and optimized relic with shoulders was ~300dps (or better, inside the error)

Quote Originally Posted by Bjoramier of Lordaeron View Post
    Since when do the new kids in town call ass rogues sin rogues?
    tbc? i think it depends from the server. i always called assa

Ive said "assass" since specs were a thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Bjoramier of Lordaeron View Post
    Since when do the new kids in town call ass rogues sin rogues?
    Since when do Humanity as a whole started to be conservative with useless and with no purpose things ?

Quote Originally Posted by shaunika123 View Post
    they're nerfing cof also
    Ok, when did/will this happen? I googled cof nerf, and all i got was a bunch of outraged Paladins complaining how it had been nerfed 70%. I wouldn't mind so much but i just got a 910 cof from a cache yesterday. My 895 cof was kinda meh so i've been running vial and engine, which i've been pretty happy with, and was was wondering whether or not to replace on of them with the new cof. Thanks for any help with this.

Quote Originally Posted by Blayke View Post
    Ok, when did/will this happen? I googled cof nerf, and all i got was a bunch of outraged Paladins complaining how it had been nerfed 70%. I wouldn't mind so much but i just got a 910 cof from a cache yesterday. My 895 cof was kinda meh so i've been running vial and engine, which i've been pretty happy with, and was was wondering whether or not to replace on of them with the new cof. Thanks for any help with this.
    I think they said all those NH trinkets are going byebye in 7.3

Quote Originally Posted by satori sartori View Post
    I think they said all those NH trinkets are going byebye in 7.3
    Well that makes a little more sense, I guess. At least I can enjoy my 910 CoF for short time anyway. lol
    Thanks for the reply.

Quote Originally Posted by Blayke View Post
    Well that makes a little more sense, I guess. At least I can enjoy my 910 CoF for short time anyway. lol
    Thanks for the reply.
    Same! ha ha ha

I suddenly feel less salty about never getting a CoF now lol. Especially since I picked up a H Spectre last night

<<KittyKat Extraordinaire>> MaddyDubV#1399

Quote Originally Posted by Gooberz View Post
    I suddenly feel less salty about never getting a CoF now lol. Especially since I picked up a H Spectre last night
    Blizzard says they're gonna do a lot of things, and 80% of the time don't come through. So take their words with a mountain of salt.

Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroso View Post
    Blizzard says they're gonna do a lot of things, and 80% of the time don't come through. So take their words with a mountain of salt.
    cof is bearely viable once the high lvl trinkets gets available ..it's more QoL tbh ...for ST at least

Quote Originally Posted by Umbrex View Post
    cof is bearely viable once the high lvl trinkets gets available ..it's more QoL tbh ...for ST at least
    there's more rogue specs than just ass/sub. CoF is BIS regardless of ilvl for Outlaw. I have 930 trinkets that dont beat a 900 CoF.

there's more rogue specs than just ass/sub. CoF is BIS regardless of ilvl for Outlaw. I have 930 trinkets that dont beat a 900 CoF.
    Don't forget Frond for SnD build. Though idk if blizz would nerf that trinket... I think eventually the antorus trinkets would just eventually overtake it, and aggramar drops a trinket which is pretty much frond combined with Draught and would probably beat it anyway.

Deleted
    They better get us some replacement stuff then. Sub without CoF, without 2pT19... with current talent balance (enveloping shadows not being good enough) is going to be so damn bad to play.
    15-18s nightblade, very low shadow dance and shadow blades uptimes. Backstabbing and refreshing NB for days...

I was planning to use 2pT19 and CoF until end of expansion, as nothing else is even remotely "playable" without wanting to hurt myself for doing it.

Dont het me wrong, i have 950 trinekts that dont beat my 910 cof, still using it for st, it's just too good. My point was that it isnt mandatory.

Quote Originally Posted by Alassiel View Post
    Dude, I'm a filthy foreigner speaking more languages than the vast majority of this shit infested forums ever will, add to that me trying to reset my sleep schedule and you get a tiny screw up once in a while. We're not talking about grammar here but Blizzard's ineptitude as far as buffing and nerfing is concerned. Anybody thinking that change was good is fucking stupid, my grammar being bad or not, they're fucking stupid.

There's being shit at balancing and then there's also being Blizzard at balancing. Guess which is worse.

I have no idea how the person responsible for approving these changes (or the people suggesting them) are handling daily activities like waking up and putting their socks on their feet seeing how fucking stupid they are.

Infracted.
    I've said it quite often and I'll say it again: Blizzard class devs are utter dimwits.