Question Where to find soundtrack info

Right now on my PC, all of my Warcraft soundtracks from the CEs have their artist labeled as "Blizzard Entertainment" for an organizational ease.

I've got some free time and want to give some more respect to the artists that worked on the music, but I'm having some trouble finding who specifically worked on each individual track unless they all actually dabbled in every song equally(especially for the vanilla soundtrack).

Any info or help for me?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gourmandise View Post
    Right now on my PC, all of my Warcraft soundtracks from the CEs have their artist labeled as "Blizzard Entertainment" for an organizational ease.

I've got some free time and want to give some more respect to the artists that worked on the music, but I'm having some trouble finding who specifically worked on each individual track unless they all actually dabbled in every song equally(especially for the vanilla soundtrack).

Any info or help for me?
    I know Blizzard has a list of soundtracks where they sadly not pr. track, but still show the ones working on it pr. soundtrack. I know it isn't what you sought but at the current, unsure where to find it.

http://us.blizzard.com/en-us/games/music/
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Deleted
    Dunno about Vanilla / TBC / MoP

WotLK:
    Russell Brower (1, 5, 6, 8, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 21)
    Derek Duke (2, 7, 11, 12, 18, 20), lyrics on track 17
    Glenn Stafford (4, 8, 9, 10)
    Neal Acree (3)

Cata:
    Russell Brower: 1, 6, 7, 8, 9, 11, 12, 16
    Neal Acree: 2, 6, 9, 10, 17
    Glenn Stafford: 3
    David Arkenstone: 4, 6, 14, 15
    Derek Duke: 1, 4, 5, 13
    Jason Hayes: 1

WoD:
    Russell Brower - 1, 4, 6, 11, 13, 15, 16, 19
    Neal Acree - 1, 3, 5, 6, 8, 9, 11, 13, 15, 17
    Clint Bajakian - 1, 2, 10, 12, 14, 18
    Sam Cardon - 1, 8
    Craig Stuart Garfinkle - 1
    Edo Guidotti - 1, 10
    Eimear Noone - 1, 7, 14, 19

Legion:
    Russell Brower, Neal Acree, Sam Cardon, Glenn Stafford, Edo Guidotti, Jason Hayes & David Arkenstone - 01
    Russell Brower - 02, 07, 10, 11, 13, 15
    Russell Brower & Neal Acree - 03, 05
    Sam Cardon - 04
    Russell Brower & Sam Cardon - 06, 08, 12
    Glenn Stafford - 09
    Neal Acree - 14
    Neal Acree & Sam Cardon - 16
    Edo Guidotti - 17
    Russell Brower & Derek Duke - 18

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    I know Blizzard has a list of soundtracks where they sadly not pr. track, but still show the ones working on it pr. soundtrack. I know it isn't what you sought but at the current, unsure where to find it.

http://us.blizzard.com/en-us/games/music/
    Thanks. When I ripped the CDs the artists or composers section was long and messy (Jason Hayes, Tracy W. Bush, Derek Duke and Glenn Stafford) and 13yo me didn't like it so I replaced it with Blizzard Entertainment. I saw that later tracks were labeled with single composers sometimes (youtube too, whether accurate or not) so I figured I'd see if I could get some organizing action going on.

Quote Originally Posted by Nakloh View Post
    Sniparoni~
    Thanks for this. It saves me a lot of time. Hopefully, I can figure out how to put tracks with multiple contributors on my phone (I have BlackPlayer EX music app on Android) without completely fucking up the artists page and making it a mess.
    Last edited by Gourmandise; 2017-07-23 at 09:35 PM.

If you re-rip them and add them to itunes, it may have more info in the details panel.

Quote Originally Posted by Aquinan View Post
    If you re-rip them and add them to itunes, it may have more info in the details panel.
    Your're right : /
    I just wished I didn't have to sift through my moving boxes

Hang on let me see if I do, I can screenshot for you maybe

*Edit* Just realised I did the same thing years ago before itunes sorted its sorting shit out : /

*Edit 2*

The albums are for sale in the itunes store, has the artist names there.
    Last edited by Aquinan; 2017-07-24 at 02:23 PM.