Deleted

Post Top pieces of advice from fashionable women

There are some women you see who just look fabulous no matter what they get in. And sometimes it is hard to tell if they are just amazingly fashionable or if they just look good in anything. And then there are the women who look great if they nail it right or terrible if they get into the wrong thing. It is something we saw a lot of at the Golden Globes this year and will always see at awards shows. The women who always look good, however, are usually just fashionable women. Here’s a few pieces of advice from them on how to always look great.

Start with black

The first thing to base your closet off of is black, according to CNN. You can never go wrong with black, a slimming color that also looks great on any occasion. Fashionable women always base their entire closets with black by having a lot of black and other dark colors for use on a regular basis. By starting with black, you can never go wrong. And the best part is that you can wear black again and again without people realizing it is the same dress that you wore last week, especially if you do a lot of accessorizing.

Pick more neutrals

Black isn’t the only color people forget about. Neutrals, such as gray, are going to give you more depth to the outfit. don’t just do all black, or you’ll look fairly boring or depressed. If you put in grays, navys, and other neutral or dark colors, it will give your outfit much more life.

Strong colors a must

The next thing to keep in mind is that you need to use strong colors once in a while They are there to accentuate the outfit. Wearing a whole dress that is pink might work for a specific occasion, but it is also a big risk. You’re better off with the neutral colors and a bright pink necklace and shoes to accentuate the outfit. It looks sleek and will never let you go wrong.

Stay comfortable

The next thing you’ll need to work on is your comfort level. Though you may not always look like a fashionista doing it, you can still be fashionable in comfortable clothing. If you’re going to a pajama party, try some Jumpin jammerz footy pajamas or a styled tank and shorts. Either way, you’ll be
    comfortable, and the footy pajamas will definitely label you as “cool” and “down to earth.” Whatever you do decide to wear, follow these color guides from the fashionable women experts, and you’ll do really well.

Source:
    cnn.com/2014/01/02/living/big-city-fashion-sense/

15+ Year Old Account
    There are some weird threads popping up today.

Strangest first post I think I have ever read. Almost 100% certain it is some kind of Shill account for CNN or something, but you can never be quite sure.

That being said, not to nitpick, but if my Highschool Art teacher ever heard you refer to Black and Grey as colors, she would have a fit. Black and Grey are SHADES.

Deleted
    What exactly is a strong color? Can e.g. black lift 10kg but yellow only 7kg or how does this works?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by BeginnerPlayeFirstDayGame View Post
    What exactly is a strong color? Can e.g. black lift 10kg but yellow only 7kg or how does this works?
    Well, Black is a strong colour because if you go to the lifting section of the gym (I know my shit right here) you will see that predominantly.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Surfd View Post
    Strangest first post I think I have ever read. Almost 100% certain it is some kind of Shill account for CNN or something, but you can never be quite sure.

That being said, not to nitpick, but if my Highschool Art teacher ever heard you refer to Black and Grey as colors, she would have a fit. Black and Grey are SHADES.
    Black is the absorption of all light rather than reflection. That ain't no shade honey.

All seven women on MMO-C will surely benefit from this thread.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Meteoria View Post
    Black is the absorption of all light rather than reflection. That ain't no shade honey.
    Well, technically true.

White is considered a color because it is what our brain assigns the visual representation of seeing ALL color wavelengths reflected or projected off a surface / object.

Black (True black) would not be a color, because a True Black object (from a physics standpoint) absorbs all color wavelengths and reflects none. However if an object actually was True Black, it would visually appear as a Void, and you technically would not actually be able to "see" it, but would be visually precieving the "abscence" of it.

However, since True Black by physics standards pretty much does not exist in nature, what we see as "Black" still has a tiny bit of color in it since pretty much every "black" object you see actually DOES reflect some tiny bit of color and as such, the "Black" that we see as humans is actually a Shade of very very tiny amounts of reflected color that is not distinct enought to be distinguished as a unique color of it's own.

So Black is a Shade.
    Last edited by Surfd; 2014-01-25 at 11:19 AM.

My girlfriend (jokingly?) complained today that all of my t-shirts are black.

10+ Year Old Account
    Fashion smashion. Give me a football jersey and Im good to go.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Surfd View Post
    The fact that it has an avatar, and is properly formatted is just a bonus

Deleted
    It's as if Google has gained sentience and is spreading info without being asked. I'm looking forward to learning some cookery tips and the name of the lead singer from Showaddywaddy.

What type of dress I can gift to my sister?

Should I cook with olive oil or butter?

10+ Year Old Account
    This is a 3 year necro.

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't necro old threads

Closing