Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    No. What i'd like for you to do though, is play the damn patch a little more, before jumping into inconclusive conclusions.
    I didn't jump to any conclusion. It might be good; it might be shit. Time will tell. The devs do seem incapable on creating fun content, so I'm expecting a Broken Shore part 2 situation, but maybe they'll actually have something enjoyable to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Shad View Post
    Bold are just O P I N I O N S, that doesn't make a PROOF.

Underlined IS a fact and therefore you can use it as PROOF that TF/Leggo system can be polished more.
    I never said that my statements were fact now, did I?

I'm merely expressing why I'm not playing the game anymore. I gave you my reasons. I gave you my examples for why I chose those reasons, and that's that.

My opinion might not go for everyone elses. However, some people might agree with my opinion, hence also leaving in the process. I gave proof to MY Opinions of the game.

Deleted
    I never said that my statements were fact now, did I?

I'm merely expressing why I'm not playing the game anymore. I gave you my reasons. I gave you my examples for why I chose those reasons, and that's that.

My opinion might not go for everyone elses. However, some people might agree with my opinion, hence also leaving in the process. I gave proof to MY Opinions of the game.
    You said "here is my proof" so a proof get us a "fact" not opinion.

No PROOF = No Fact.

Proof to Opinion has really no sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Coffeh View Post
    I didn't jump to any conclusion. It might be good; it might be shit. Time will tell. The devs do seem incapable on creating fun content, so I'm expecting a Broken Shore part 2 situation, but maybe they'll actually have something enjoyable to do.
    Well, to be fair, you did say: "the little I experienced on the ptr was just more go kill x amount of demons again". You never said ANYTHING about waiting, until the patch was released to give a solid review. All you said was this: I'm not so sure as to what Argus would give, but from the looks of it, it seems like the same old same old.

So, I apologize if I kind of got confused by what you were saying. XD

- - - Updated - - -

You said "here is my proof" so a proof get us a "fact" not opinion.

No PROOF = No Fact.

Proof to Opinion has really no sense.
    Well, let's be honest, The WQ stuff is not really much of an opinion, considering that some of it is the same old same old! Go to the Broken isles. You'll find the same old Helya World Quests, the same old Cat Highmountain quest, and the same old Boss kill quests. I'm not wrong in that face. My opinion was that I didn't like it, and showed you why.

But, the Fact is that it's the same old, either way.

Mythic+'s are exactly like what I just said! Hell, +10's only give 900-910 tops gear. However, if you do a +15, you'll have the chance to get a 930 Titanforged item in your Weekly chest.

And the raid is very much the same. In a raid, you'll likely need that 1 little tier piece you never got. Each time you do the raid, you'll always hunt for either an Upgrade, or a tier set bonus. I'm not wrong on that, unless people raid cause of the "Lore", lul. If that's the case, then do LFR.

- - - Updated - - -

My Proof for my facts still remain the same. They ARE facts. An Opinion is just something people differ about. My Opinion is that I hate the content, while you may love it.

A FACT is something that is true. What i'm saying IS true. I don't see why it isn't. The only way I can see raids/dungeons being any different, is if people only do Mythic+'s for "AP", or something. And even then, it's the same. Why?! Cause, you're spamming the shit over and over again, to the point as to where it gets tedious.

15+ Year Old Account
    Pacing is much better, but still failed to keep me subbed. Anyway, it's not the game's fault, I started playing in 2006, I had enough.
    The few months I played in Legion were a magnitude better compared to WoD.

Deleted
    Well, to be fair, you did say: "the little I experienced on the ptr was just more go kill x amount of demons again". You never said ANYTHING about waiting, until the patch was released to give a solid review. All you said was this: I'm not so sure as to what Argus would give, but from the looks of it, it seems like the same old same old.

So, I apologize if I kind of got confused by what you were saying. XD

- - - Updated - - -

Well, let's be honest, The WQ stuff is not really much of an opinion, considering that some of it is the same old same old! Go to the Broken isles. You'll find the same old Helya World Quests, the same old Cat Highmountain quest, and the same old Boss kill quests. I'm not wrong in that face. My opinion was that I didn't like it, and showed you why.

But, the Fact is that it's the same old, either way.

Mythic+'s are exactly like what I just said! Hell, +10's only give 900-910 tops gear. However, if you do a +15, you'll have the chance to get a 930 Titanforged item in your Weekly chest.

And the raid is very much the same. In a raid, you'll likely need that 1 little tier piece you never got. Each time you do the raid, you'll always hunt for either an Upgrade, or a tier set bonus. I'm not wrong on that, unless people raid cause of the "Lore", lul. If that's the case, then do LFR.

- - - Updated - - -

My Proof for my facts still remain the same. They ARE facts. An Opinion is just something people differ about. My Opinion is that I hate the content, while you may love it.

A FACT is something that is true. What i'm saying IS true. I don't see why it isn't. The only way I can see raids/dungeons being any different, is if people only do Mythic+'s for "AP", or something. And even then, it's the same. Why?! Cause, you're spamming the shit over and over again, to the point as to where it gets tedious.
    No what are you saying isn't true.

Deal with it, your opinion are yours and aren't a fact.

This is why you quitted and other people not, because your opinions are opinions not facts.

Deleted
    WoD was disgusting wasn't it.

No what are you saying isn't true.

Deal with it, your opinion are yours and aren't a fact.

This is why you quitted and other people not, because your opinions are opinions not facts.
    Ugh. I'm not gonna keep this going. Don't want to argue 5 pages over.

im loving legion nearly as much as mop. It feels nice to still have a raid tier and patch to go a year into the expansion. Makes WoD look very depressing. Funny how some of the 7.x.5 patches felt more content rich than 6.1.... I hope the next xpac isnt filler like WoD. Atleast cataclysm had an excuse.

This expansion is so "good" it made me quit playing until next patch/expansion.
    Idk why you guys hype yourselves so much over something as shitty as this.
    Intel i7-10700k | ASUS ROG STRIX Z490-F GAMING
    ASUS ROG STRIX RTX 2080 Ti | 2x 8GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 2400Mhz
    A-Data SSD SP920 256GB | Seagate 1TB 7200rpm | NZXT Kraken x62
    Fractal Design Define R6 TG | be quiet! Dark Power Pro 11 650W | Asus ROG Swift PG279Q
    Razer: Blackwidow Elite | Basilisk Ultimate | Nari Ultimate| Firefly | NZXT Hue+

Class design never left beta state. Feedback did nothing.
    Things should be improved upon over the previous expansion...makes me worried for what the next one is going to bring.

WoD was better than Legion and that's saying something.

Ok it has had more content...but if the class you want to play is under-performing, mechanically broken, or just unfun you have to wait for next expansion.

Meh, for me legion is a semi failure. If any form of garrisons/class hall returns and limits our progression i will prob unsub. They need to make mythic (not Mythic+) dungeons hard. MUST need to CC mobs and plan pulls accordingly like in BC style heroics. I find 5 mans ultimately boring since the introduction of LFG and i want the return to old school tough dungeons that i can choose when i want to do. Not random keys. Remove all Diablo features except for what they did to Xmog. If i wanted to play Diablo i would. Now i can just log into wow and play Diablo. They need to bring back 10 man Mythic (previously Heroic) raiding. I am tired of the recruitment boss being our toughest challenge.

Edit: remove any *forging from the game.
    Last edited by Hotsforyou; 2017-07-24 at 12:44 AM.

"Legion is better than the worst expansion, so it must be good!"

Grass tastes better than shit, so grass must be delicious!

this works too

"Legion is worse than the worst expansion, so it must be bad!"

Shit tastes worse than grass, so shit must be disgusting!

Except at no point did I claim Legion was bad. I simply stated to compare it objectively, not to the worst and claim it's good.

Just because I don't support something doesn't mean I'm on the opposite side of the fence.
    Quote Originally Posted by Teffi
    You play a game for 20+ hours a week and you're "an addict".
    You sit on your fat ass eating nachos and watching men in tight pants throw a ball around for 20+ hours a week and you're "a man".
    Sometimes, I just can't even:
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx
    It's just an assertion, so it's neither logical nor illogical.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by HordeFanboy View Post
    Legion is SLIGHTLY better than Wod( Worst expansion for many ppl).

Think about it.
    people can find legion best or worst expansion or whatever but this is true(and no people dont argue against it a while back it was offical that legion was only slightly ahead of wod).

Quote Originally Posted by Cysia View Post
    people can find legion best or worst expansion or whatever but this is true(and no people dont argue against it a while back it was offical that legion was only slightly ahead of wod).
    That was before 7.2. Therefore, your argument is invalid.

Quote Originally Posted by unstableone View Post
    Class design never left beta state. Feedback did nothing.
    It certainly does feel this way when every x.x.5 patch we have at least 3 specs fully reworked mid expac. Some specs are literally held hostage by 1 talent. Some specs like ele shaman, ww monk and frost dk I don't think Blizzard has even any clue how to fix, they tiptoe around them every patch and in the end, the problems are still there.

And all that in an expansion where we have legendaries and artifacts to make classes and specs a long time investment. If switching was just the matter of getting ilvl it would be less of a deal "some classes were nerfed, some classes were buffed, some talents nuked from the orbit" etc.

Deleted
    That was before 7.2. Therefore, your argument is invalid.
    and ?7.2 was a crap patch for many. What are you gonna argue 7.2 really was good patch now aswell?

Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    RNG on RNG on RNG on RNG has pretty much ruined this expansion for me.

That and the Legendary system, which is RNG. 6 Legendaries down and I still don't have the one that is MANDATORY for my spec to work properly.

This could have been the best expansion ever.
    this /10char

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    Can you imagine? 7 months after its release WoD got its last patch in June 2016 - that's like 7.2 and ToS would be the end of Legion and the "content drought" for the next expansion already started back in April '17. But Legion is still anticipating a massive content patch, the biggest WoW has ever seen.

It's amazing to see how Blizzard turned the WoD crap show into a success story with the right pacing of content.
    Yeah but we have no idea how long the gap between last content patch and new expansion will be.
    Me thinks Chromie has a whole lot of splaining to do!

Quote Originally Posted by Cysia View Post
    and ?7.2 was a crap patch for many. What are you gonna argue 7.2 really was good patch now aswell?
    No. But still, don't use outdated information to prove your arguments.

- - - Updated - - -

If anything, 7.3 will bring back a LOT of people.