Poll: Are you going to quit if they decide to keep titanforge?

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lesharc23 View Post
    I hate the titanforge system more than anything and if they decide to keep it I don't know if I can see myself playing next xpac.
    What is it specifically you don't like about it?

Of course not, lol.

I would have preferred if they went with the ToT model with warforge +4. TF is fine and nothing to quit over. The chances of something TF'ing outrageously high is really really uncommon. I've played very actively since launch and am sitting at 925ish ilvl. I think the highest TF i've ever got was +20 ilvls from base.

I don't like it but won't quit over it. I miss having meaningful upgrades during progression, today we kill a new boss and go "well, I have a titanforged/socketed/legendary in this slot so this new gear is useless". I also liked getting new weapons, equiping relics doesn't feel the same. =(

10+ Year Old Account
    No I wouldn't quit over a single feature and I'd wager the people saying they would are full of shit just like the flying crowd.

Anyways its a good system for casuals like me to boost our ilvls and player power with a nice surprise. For Mythic Raiders that kill themselves min/maxing I'm sure it's hell but hey you signed up to play the game at the top end so kind of on you

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Miatog View Post
    AK makes it stupid easy. My druid has all 4 weapons at 52+ and it took zero effort. I don't grind AP, I do emissaries and honestly that's it. AP is such a passive grind.
    Right, the thing is I tend to prefer playing at least 3 different classes and typically play 2 or more specs per class. It isn't difficult, it is just ridiculously tedious and Legendaries just add a layer of frustration (Sephuz was the first legendary on my DH, Druid, Rogue, and Shaman, the changes to the legendary system are too little and far too late).
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

10+ Year Old Account
    A tf item is a nice surprise. So no, TF isn't an issue for me.
    It's high noon.
    Personality: INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Deja Thoris View Post
    Don't care about it in the slightest.

Find it funny that people do though.
    /thread over

I like the game as a whole far more than I dislike this system. I'd never quit over something like that.

No. I think titanforging is fun.

Deleted
    Why should i quit for something like that?

if you hate it so much, unequip that 955 TF Mythic piece and vendor it - i highly doubt you will -

i think TF has been a great way for ppl to get access on a "luck" basis, but makes it exciting. without it, the gap would be too much and more subs would be lost. Also i also LOL'd at the 920 LFR DoS from last patch - i mean....that's just way too awesome and funny

Quote Originally Posted by Baelic View Post
    You're right, despite the fact that gear from older content has the ability to upgrade to current ilevels, it is actually more time consuming to obtain (and thus, harder, apparently) to get than gear from current content.

Your argument can boil down to "I don't want to do older content, so why does Blizzard force me to?" Spoiler Alter: THEY DON'T

A large portion of people crying about WoW can be boiled down to "I feel forced to do X" which is completely asinine. You have the choice to do whichever content you desire in the game.
    A base item level that is higher is now easier to obtain. Getting item level 910+ is very simple. in turn it makes doing older content easier. Nowhere in my post did I say that something more time consuming made it more difficult. I also never said I was forced to do old content, because spoiler alert I'm not I tank, and our trinkets are terrible, and my 2, and 4 set from last raid is worthless to me.

I don't like that the system exists where an old raid starts dropping better gear once it's no longer current. This is my argument, you don't have to strawman it as something else. It's a very simple one. In an RPG if you go back 2 dungeons and start killing slimes they wont suddenly drop some absurd sword that wasn't on their drop table before. I prefer more linear gear progression.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    I think that having a cap in TF(like I said) is a better option, otherwise there will be people with items with heroic level from LFR, which I think wouldn't be fair.

Though your idea is not that bad and I'd like to see that if mine wouldn't be implemented.
    Again though, an LFR player might have one current tier heroic level piece. Which is fine. They're both pug difficulties. I'm not going to stress if someone running a lower difficulty has a couple of pieces around the base ilevel of the difficulty I run. It's honestly a non-issue. Nobody out there is doing LFR and running around in full or even close to full current tier Mythic level gear, or even current tier heroic level gear. Just a couple pieces here and there.

Doesn't really bother me. It's not the best system, but I'm not going to quit over it.

Nope, I'll keep playing, just means once I getting some of them Juicy titanforged pieces I can slack off until new content's Gear out levels it. Might make playing the many Alts I have a bit easier... IF... and I stress IF RNGeebus is with me.