Poll: Are you going to quit if they decide to keep titanforge?

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Its a minus overall, but it is not a deal breaker. Blizz can still make a good game with titanforge.
    May the lore be great and the stories interesting. A game without a story, is a game without a soul. Value the lore and it will reward you with fun!

Don't let yourself be satisfied with what you expect and what you seem as obvious. Ask for something good, surprising and better. Your own standards ends up being other peoples standard.

Deleted
    TF is almost fine need some polishing which i believe blizz most likely will do in the next expansion
    What actually force me to quit after all these 12 years is the fact that i play Hunter and Hunter only and my current guild

10+ Year Old Account
    It's not that I like the system, but it won't make me quit.

Quote Originally Posted by Snorlax View Post
    Having an active sub isnt a requirement for posting here
    Oh I wish there was...

Quote Originally Posted by Better View Post
    Except it rewards outgearing content, afterwards, rather than actually doing it when it was current, and more difficult. a 955 gul'dan trinket had an absolute 0% chance of ever dropping when it was current, now it can drop when the content is easier, and you outgear it more. That's just a bad system.
    Considering the chance of such a drop occurring, and considering that same chance lowers with each increasing tier above, that doesn't sound like that big a deal. And if anything, this means a higher range of gear is relevant for longer. Also, that "content is easier when you outgear it" argument is asinine even when you ignore WF/TF.

As I said, there is no way you can objectively argue that this system is bad. As any issue you may bring up is subjective.

No. If anything, it makes me even more badass.

Deleted
    Titanforge is dumb, but it wouldn't make me quit. RNG legendaries and especially AP grind... is a different story.

To me it really isn't such a huge problem that I would quit because of it.

Quote Originally Posted by XDurionX View Post
    People wanting to quit over this vastly overestimate the impact. If titanforged didn't exist, either my ilvl would be ~1.1 lower, or i would have replaced tf'ed nighthold items by ToS ones by now. Really ridiculous to throw a tantrum over something this minor.
    TF is nothing to do with Item level, but when running Heroic or with enough good luck, lower difficulties) has a chance to net you gear higher than the highest current raid content, it's a bit silly.

Now I wouldn't quit over it, if I was at the point that I would quit over something so stupid, I would have quit over something else long befor enow

I like the system a lot and I'm not a whiny little bitch of a mythic raider with a superiority complex, so no, I won't quit if they keep it.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    NO, because I'm not an idiot.

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Titanforging is kinda fun tbh, makes it interesting.

Though I am glad they're removing the artifact system because that killed alts for most players.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Archermit View Post
    TF is nothing to do with Item level, but when running Heroic or with enough good luck, lower difficulties) has a chance to net you gear higher than the highest current raid content, it's a bit silly.
    It doesn't though, It gives you a small chance to net you gear on par with the Highest Current Raid content. The Highest Current Raid content has the highest chance to get you a Piece of the highest possible Gear.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Akande Ogundimu View Post
    Titanforging is kinda fun tbh, makes it interesting.

Though I am glad they're removing the artifact system because that killed alts for most players.

Mostly Idiot players maybe. Since the Artifact System made it easier than ever to have a good weapon on all my alts.

I'm not sure why there exist people who don't like the Titanforging system. Is it really so awful for people to be able to get awesome gear?

No but this new gearing system is going to harm the game in the long run. It certainly turns me off and disillusions me.

Quote Originally Posted by Tromage View Post
    Whats wrong with titanforge??
    It is blamed for the death of the world-first raid boss chase. World first guilds used to raid 7 days a week for a month to chase world first and then quit for 5-6 months until next tier. Now there is ALWAYS a chance of an upgrade so they feel compelled to run every day for hours. So they quit.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Granyala View Post
    For all intents and purposes I've already quit, b/c I only go online for a month or so when they drop new non raid content.
    Its sad that you don't take advantage of all the game has to offer. Theres tons of stuff to do outside and inside raids.

Why are people unable to make unbiased polls?

Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    Why are people unable to make unbiased polls?
    The only iffy answer is maybe/most likely, otherwise its just yes and no, if it had been just yes and no it would have been completely unbiased unless you equate to which one comes first as some sort of bias?

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    You don't speak for all players, nor do you understand what players as a whole feel like they 'have' to do.

I've been playing mmo for 18+ years and know the community better than you.

Look at the new DMF mount to prove that I'm right. Lots of people are upset they cannot get 1,000 tickets before it comes out.

It means nothing at all of you have to wait another 2 months to farm tickets and yet, lots ofor outcry about it needing to be dropped to 500 tickets or less.

The fact you don't understand gamers makes your opinion on anything worthless.

Titanforging? No. It could use some refinement but its issues are exacerbated by Legendaries, pre 7.2.5 AP, and the fact its incredibly difficult to get the right stats on gear.

If gear had gem slots like bc/wrath/cata, legendaries werent completely random in the order you get them(i have every Arms lego except the two BIS ones and they just got nerfed), and with AP and Concordance the way they are now? Id actually like titanforging a lot. It would feel the way it should.