Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    7+ Year Old Account
    We have to stop marijuana before it corrupts our youth and destroys our civilized society, just like it did 50 years ago!

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    We have to stop marijuana before it corrupts our youth and destroys our civilized society, just like it did 50 years ago!
    ya, we wouldn't want a thrice married, documented deviant to be the leader of the "free world" or anything.....
    Because Christianity and stuffs....
    It's been a while actually since I've received a message from scrapbot...need to drink more i guess.
    Quote Originally Posted by Butter Emails View Post
    Trump is a complete shitbag that's draining the country's coffers to stuff his own.
    It must be a day ending in Y.

Gotta love that small government, hey government leave me alone attitude from Republicans and this white house

What a bunch of fucking hypocrites!!

But i guess all those new private prisons have to be filled somehow?

That god damned movie, Reefer Madness, is still making people think that marijuana is of any concern to the general populace.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Quote Originally Posted by Slacker76 View Post
    Will be as much fun as watching all the libertarians explain why they didnt vote for Trump, despite agreeing with 98% of everything else he's doing. But democrats supporting higher minimum wages forced their hand.

Most libertarians disagree with a large portion of the GOP plan, and have been shifting away from conservatives in regards to political philosophy. I know the picture is a joke, but many people do actually believe that shit. Anyone on here who says they support Trump's immigration policies, and also call themselves a libertarian... is a fucking liar. Either they are lying to others, or themselves.

- - - Updated - - -

We are once again seeing that conservatives in the United States don't care about limited government. They do not give a damn about personal freedoms. They hate something, so they want to ban it. It doesn't matter if it's gay marriage, abortion, drugs, prostitution, immigration, Islam, the First Amendment, or even the free markets.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Glnger View Post
    ya, we wouldn't want a thrice married, documented deviant to be the leader of the "free world" or anything.....
    Because Christianity and stuffs....
    B-B-But... Reefer Madness!
    "when i'm around you i'm like a level 5 metapod. all i can do is harden!"

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    The people who cry for censorship aren't going to be buying the game anyway. Censoring it, is going to piss off the people who were going to buy it.
    Barret: It's a good thing we had those Phoenix Downs.
    Cloud: You have the downs!

Quote Originally Posted by Blade Wolf View Post
    B-B-But... Reefer Madness!
    It also leads to negros and jazz music.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Slacker76 View Post
    Will be as much fun as watching all the libertarians explain why they didnt vote for Trump, despite agreeing with 98% of everything else he's doing. But democrats supporting higher minimum wages forced their hand.
    How is higher minimum wage libertarian? I did vote for him cause the libertarian candidate seemed completely clueless and wouldn't have stood a chance anyway.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by unfilteredJW View Post
    It also leads to negros and jazz music.
    Let's not go down that route. It involves Trump having sex with a Russian robot agent.

(looks at Melania)

....oh god, no.