Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Phookah View Post
    I always get a giggle out of the fact that people seem to think because a company makes a lot of money or has a lot of employees or something that any mistake they make is clearly intentional.

It's all a conspiracy! Blizzard is just trying to keep the locks down!
    /s
    Hazzikostas after hotfix: "... and I would have got away with it if not for those meddling kids!"

Quote Originally Posted by Livnthedream View Post
    Nice edit. Your original question "Show me where the clickbait is." would have made your point so much better.

To be fair, it isn't exactly undeserved. I mean you and your cronies are precisely why I don't hang out in the destruction discord channel.

And framing the complaint like this is precisely why you get labeled a drama monger and general douchecanoe.

Oh, so you want the 'outrage' clicks and general reaction douchebags rather than just tossing out the info and building a community? Good to have that in writing.
    203 videos and counting.

Infracted - Woz
    Last edited by Woz; 2017-07-29 at 10:37 AM.

Well, didn't expect this to turn into bickering and personal attacks when I made the topic! lol Regardless of if you enjoy Pyros videos he raised awareness of a bug that should have been fixed. My opinion is immolate should always give 1 frag on hits and 2 on crits, it'd make it much simpler and less rng.
    Battletag: Chris#23952 (EU)
    Warlock

Quote Originally Posted by Avikur View Post
    Well, didn't expect this to turn into bickering and personal attacks when I made the topic! lol Regardless of if you enjoy Pyros videos he raised awareness of a bug that should have been fixed. My opinion is immolate should always give 1 frag on hits and 2 on crits, it'd make it much simpler and less rng.
    That's what people do when they have no other means to destroy what they hate. It only feeds the fire. On that note, I'll leave it alone. You are right, it wasn't even a video I thought would get a lot of views, but I'm glad it got enough attention to get it fixed. Even if it means less shards on the top-end with high crit, I think it's better for us in the long run.

Quote Originally Posted by PyromancerSargeras View Post
    203 videos and counting.
    You come off exactly like that instagram model that got tossed out of Vidcon for going off on the security guards who dared ask him for his pass. Calling them ugly, and worthless etc. You should really check yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Livnthedream View Post
    You come off exactly like that instagram model that got tossed out of Vidcon for going off on the security guards who dared ask him for his pass. Calling them ugly, and worthless etc. You should really check yourself.
    The only thing I need to check is my viewcount as people like you talk more trash about me. It's nice to see it go up and up.

Quote Originally Posted by PyromancerSargeras View Post
    The only thing I need to check is my viewcount as people like you talk more trash about me. It's nice to see it go up and up.
    You realize there is an unsub button right? .... and that people that have previously subbed might click it after seeing you act like you're twelve... That doesn't add to your view count right?
    Last edited by Gohzerlock; 2017-07-29 at 01:55 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Got those views though. Got dem subs doh. Muh views.

Can't wait until he plagiarises someone again so I can see the next tear-stained "apology" video with that fake-as-hell solemn facial expression thumbnail. Which of course will be swiftly deleted after he gets his precious sympathy from his band of blind idiot followers and realises how pathetic he is.
    Woóds
    <Angered>
    Draenor EU
    Twitter

This conversation has ended in going nowhere but bickering. Closed.