Poll: Are you going to quit if they decide to keep titanforge?

Page 1 of 11
... LastLast

Exclamation Are you going to quit if they decide to keep titanforge?

I hate the titanforge system more than anything and if they decide to keep it I don't know if I can see myself playing next xpac.
    Last edited by lesharc23; 2017-07-23 at 05:19 PM.

Two questions, to clarify. How can you have a system, do they hand it to you in the mail? And if you do, you'll keep playing? Blizz better figure that out.
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

Honestly I think I'd quit if they DIDN'T have it.

My bad I meant to say I hate.

10+ Year Old Account
    For all intents and purposes I've already quit, b/c I only go online for a month or so when they drop new non raid content.

it's not the greatest system in the world, but it's not something worth quitting over imo

People wanting to quit over this vastly overestimate the impact. If titanforged didn't exist, either my ilvl would be ~1.1 lower, or i would have replaced tf'ed nighthold items by ToS ones by now. Really ridiculous to throw a tantrum over something this minor.
    Last edited by XDurionX; 2017-07-23 at 05:24 PM.

I've already quit because of it. I'm not coming back until it's gone from the game.

Don't care about it in the slightest.

Find it funny that people do though.

Yeah it's not a great system, thats for sure.

TF doesnt even do anything. I think i have 1 piece of gear from the TF system. Its a mythic 7 that TFd to 900.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

I mean, I hate Titanforging system, but it's not so much that it would make me quit.

Dont hate it, jsut think trikents shoul not titan forge and the maxium forge should be the next difficulty. Getting a mytych ilvl item in LFR is just dumb

Titanforging has no bearing on whether I play or not. It's not even close to being in the top ten things I would choose to complain about.
    The reports of my death were surprisingly well-sourced and accurate.

7+ Year Old Account
    I wont Resub and wont buy next expansion.

Not a system that would make me quit. I don't imagine them doing away with it though.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    i'm not a child who thinks they need to farm something they don't like for a 1% chance at a drop and i don't play with people who do so no.

Not the system that makes me quit. Now if the exact same legendary system makes its way to 8.0...

Honestly, idk why people would quit over TF and not the bullshit legendary crap
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

I strongly dislike the titanforging and really think it should be capped at +15ilvls but it is not worth quitting over.

Of all things to throw a tantrum about...
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.