Page 36 of 47 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Freighter View Post
    No guy I know has ever been like Maybe I should wait when they want to have sex with some girl and then find out she wants to have sex with them too.
    Generally if you are always in bad company, it is a reflection on yourself. Also another response for your inbox!

- - - Updated - - -

I tend to not trust the justice system in regards to sexual crimes or domestic violence.
    Then you most likely have 0 experience with them, or people that work within those. and another notification!

Quote Originally Posted by Noradin View Post
    Blacking out is not something that happens the moment the stretch of time with no memory starts, it is something that happens at the end of it.
    Lol what does this even mean or have bearing to?

But you use the wrong definition for "instigating" and apply it the wrong way to this case.
    I used the primary definition; I think I'm in the clear.

15+ Year Old Account
    I tend to not trust the justice system in regards to sexual crimes or domestic violence.
    If that were simply the case, I'd have expected the boy to get charged after the media shitstorm, and a court to declare him innocent. Instead he wasn't even charged to begin with. A bit more of an indication after the inquiry and the press, no?
    Quote Originally Posted by Qieth
    I don't do math, blind assumptions work so much better for me.

I don't sleep around, my amount of sex partners is low. I've had sex I regret but I didn't report that as rape, because... Regret is regret, not a crime. Those who falsely report rape should be facing prison time and have their face and name plastered over media so people know to avoid them.
    I've heard of people reporting regretting sex as rape in an amount that I count on one hand. On the other hand, I can't keep count of how many times a guy has eagerly stuck it in me.

I haven't said it's wrong.
    So just wanted to point out, that you admitted to losing count of how many partners you have had, despite this statement of having a 'low' amount. Says a lot about your intelligence, no?

oh...and another notification!

Quote Originally Posted by Findlyn View Post
    Generally if you are always in bad company, it is a reflection on yourself. Also another response for your inbox!
    I'm not in bad company.

Then you most likely have 0 experience with them, or people that work within those. and another notification!
    No, I have a friend who was literally dragged away by heir hair in public and beaten up by her boyfriend when they got to their apartment only for the police to not come and arrest him on the spot, a week later they dropped investigation. There's been cases where the police have let people go even though the woman is begging them for help and saying the guy is going to rape them.

Noone in this story was unconscious.
    Also, the memory loss is something that happens at the end of the stretch of time that is affected, not at the beginning.
    Got it. No one was unconscious. Hence, I don't understand the consent issue in the OP. Two drunk people sex it up. It's only one of their faults somehow? Please explain.

I'm not in bad company.

No, I have a friend who was literally dragged away by heir hair in public and beaten up by her boyfriend when they got to their apartment only for the police to not come and arrest him on the spot. There's been cases where the police have let people go even though the woman is begging them for help and saying the guy is going to rape them.
    Dude, don't respond to Findlyn. The guy can't even figure out what a semicolon is.

So just wanted to point out, that you admitted to losing count of how many partners you have had, despite this statement of having a 'low' amount. Says a lot about your intelligence, no?

oh...and another notification!
    I haven't lost count of how many partners I've had, I've lost count of how many times I've had sex. It didn't occur to you that people can have sex with the same people a lot of times, did it?

Quote Originally Posted by Detritivores View Post
    Got it. No one was unconscious. Hence, I don't understand the consent issue in the OP. Two drunk people sex it up. It's only one of their faults somehow? Please explain.
    If both parties are unable to give consent due to substantial impairment resulting from something such as intoxication, then the instigating party, ie generally the person who initiates insertion, is guilty.

I'm not in bad company.

No, I have a friend who was literally dragged away by heir hair in public and beaten up by her boyfriend when they got to their apartment only for the police to not come and arrest him on the spot, a week later they dropped investigation. There's been cases where the police have let people go even though the woman is begging them for help and saying the guy is going to rape them.
    Then there is a lot more to the story. First off, that guy should be strung up and stretched. No one has the right to beat their SO, no matter if they are male or female.

The issue is though, police can do 100% nothing, if the other party does not press charges, which is what sounds like is the case.

Also, police actually cannot do anything until a crime has actually been committed. That gun they carry, it isn't for your protection, its for theirs. I can claim you threatened to rape me, but without any credible evidence other than my word, they cannot act on it.

Then there is a lot more to the story.
    That's the police in South Korea. Domestic violence is often seen as a private matter between the people involved rather than an issue in which the justice system need to intervene.
    Last edited by Freighter; 2017-07-27 at 07:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vyuvarax View Post
    If both parties are unable to give consent due to substantial impairment resulting from something such as intoxication, then the instigating party, ie generally the person who initiates insertion, is guilty.
    That is completely nonsensical. Neither of them are "capable of consent." Two people are super drunk. How are you determining which of them "initiated insertion?"

That's the police in South Korea. Domestic violence is often seen as a private matter between the people involved rather than an issue in which the justice system need to intervene.
    that is south korea, this is US laws we have been discussing. You know, where the article in OP is based out of

that is south korea, this is US laws we have been discussing. You know, where the article in OP is based out of
    Yes? I don't see what that has to do with my lack of trust in the justice system in regards to sex crimes and domestic violence.

Quote Originally Posted by arel00 View Post
    What I'm finding most astonishing about this whole case is this: even after the publishing of the news, and the inquiry on the police, the guy still had no charges laid against him, so what are exactly you guys arguing about?
    Doesn't it occur to you people that if even after the whole case was investigated and ended up in the press the boy isn't being charged with rape, it may be that it was not rape in the first place? Or do you think that even those that investigated and sanctioned the police officers are accomplishes in the rape and are trying to cover it up?
    Last edited by Freighter; 2017-07-27 at 07:16 AM.

This just in, some countries have bad laws, News @ 11. and we are both wrong i guess, it was in Canada, but I'm pretty sure the laws are more akin to that of US.

No guy I know has ever been like Maybe I should wait when they want to have sex with some girl and then find out she wants to have sex with them too.
    Yes, we should certainly beleive everything you tell us like gosple.
    Ever heard of the word "anecdote"? Not that I think you are trustworthy in you tales about your sexual prowess anyway.
    All you have demonstrated in this thread is a sexists worldview that all males are desperate to get any sex they can.
    Maybe that is true for the guys you hand out with but it does not apply to the majority, let alone every male out there.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, that is likely because sometimes they decide the male was innocent, and that is against the basis of your worldview that you present here.

- - - Updated - - -

I used the primary definition; I think I'm in the clear.
    As demonstrated before you didn't use the legal one.

Yes, that is likely because sometimes they decide the male was innocent, and that is against the basis of your worldview that you present here.
    Go find the windmill you're tilting at.

15+ Year Old Account
    Yes? I don't see what that has to do with my lack of trust in the justice system in regards to sex crimes and domestic violence.
    It's perfectly fine given your described experiences not to trust the police, but I wasn't talking about the police officers. I was talking about the people that sanctioned those same officers because they found them treating the girl wrong. I think that if they had sanctioned the police for basically ignoring the issue, they wouldn't have ignored it AGAIN, would they?
    That's why I said if after all of this the guy hasn't been charged then it probably wasn't a rape to being with.
    Quote Originally Posted by Qieth
    I don't do math, blind assumptions work so much better for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Detritivores View Post
    No, it isn't only one of their faults, that is the point.
    You cannot randomly decide one gender is always guilty and call that justice like Freighter and some others are trying to do.

- - - Updated - - -

So your point is simply "the male is guilty" always.
    Because you just assume the male is always "instigating" be cause he is the one with a penis.

No, it isn't only one of their faults, that is the point.
    You cannot randomly decide one gender is always guilty and call that justice like Freighter and some others are trying to do.
    It's quite amazing how people attribute things I do not believe to me all the time.