Page 15 of 52 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Emancptr View Post
    Going to suck really hard when they get DQ'd because Waffle isn't American/Canadian.
    Does he live in the US/Canada? Because I think that is good enough?

If not hes out. Same reason Slootbag couldn't qualify for EU, you have to be a resident.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    Does he live in the US/Canada? Because I think that is good enough?

If not hes out. Same reason Slootbag couldn't qualify for EU, you have to be a resident.
    He was on Aussie Realms for 2+ years before transfering to US realms (less than 3 months ago). So either he was a US/Canadian playing on Aussie realms for 2+ years or he isn't US/Canadian. We'll find out when the qualifications come out and they get verification.
    Last edited by Emancptr; 2017-08-12 at 05:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Emerald Archer View Post
    I made like 4 statements there, not sure which one your "not really" is referring to.

How much does she hit for?
    All, hunters dont survive that boss , when you FD arcing light it goes on someone else but that's it.

Why do ppl keep answering to this elprofessor guy? He knows crap and just runs circles with non-arguments every time he's cornered. Let him just roll over and gtfo of this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Lazel View Post
    All, hunters dont survive that boss , when you FD arcing light it goes on someone else but that's it.
    All? So you are saying
    1. MM hunters don't get a 13%-20% dmg reduction when they disengage
    2. Prydaz + the dmg reduction isn't enough to survive the hit
    3. Disengage isn't overlooked as a defensive CD
    4. MM hunters use it as a defensive a lot

???

1, 3, 4 I was correct about, it is a defensive, it is overlooked, and it isn't used very often at all by MM hunters in m+, outside of the very great ones.

2 I will give you, I still think it's possible, but that you would need to be wearing a tankier gearset, giving you like 7-10mil effective HP.

Still curious how much it hits for, unless you don't actually know. But then I'm a bit confused how you're able to make such definite statements.

Still curious how much it hits for, unless you don't actually know. But then I'm a bit confused how you're able to make such definite statements.
    On a 23 Tyrannical it hits for 6.8-7.3 million with the highest stacks you'll see on the Expel Light side of the boss. Disengage + Full Prydaz is not enough to survive without something like a Stamina trinket (Skorp or Reliquary, with Skorp being better because of shorter cd on absorb)

On a 23 Tyrannical it hits for 6.8-7.3 million with the highest stacks you'll see on the Expel Light side of the boss. Disengage + Full Prydaz is not enough to survive without something like a Stamina trinket (Skorp or Reliquary, with Skorp being better because of shorter cd on absorb)
    So definitely possible in a tank set then, with disengage it would be hitting for 6,351,000 (may have buggered up math, but around that)
    Gingi for example has 5mil hp normally, so add prydaz and we're looking at 6,250,000 or some shiet.
    Throw on a tanking trinket and you're set. Don't even need a real tank gearset for that.

The only proper way to do am M+ race is to break it up into brackets for every possible group composition. This is because its useless to compare two groups with different comps. So I would have an in-game leaderboard listing all clears for every difficulty, and then sortable by every possible comp so you could compare how you did.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

He was on Aussie Realms for 2+ years before transfering to US realms (less than 3 months ago). So either he was a US/Canadian playing on Aussie realms for 2+ years or he isn't US/Canadian. We'll find out when the qualifications come out and they get verification.
    He doesn't live in Oceania, I was surprised to find out last night that he was playing with like 170 ping. I'd have killed myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Plastkin View Post
    He doesn't live in Oceania, I was surprised to find out last night that he was playing with like 170 ping. I'd have killed myself.
    Yeah, from what i've heard he's not Oceanic, but it will definitely be checked considering he was on Oceanic realms for so long.

Why do you make assumptions of dungeons you have never done before, do you think people don't already disengage for the DR? Do you also think people have stamina/tank trinkets (we didn't bother with shit, only thing we did was stamina + prolonged) and/or bother getting them ?

I really don't get it, you people make assumptions as if everyone has access to everything possible.

What is the point of trying to tc a boss of an instance on a very high level , with tyrannical and just say "If you get this much absorb and this trinket and pop this then that you survive"

Ok? Then the next hit you die

Why do you make assumptions of dungeons you have never done before, do you think people don't already disengage for the DR? Do you also think people have stamina/tank trinkets (we didn't bother with shit, only thing we did was stamina + prolonged) and/or bother getting them ?

I really don't get it, you people make assumptions as if everyone has access to everything possible.

What is the point of trying to tc a boss of an instance on a very high level , with tyrannical and just say "If you get this much absorb and this trinket and pop this then that you survive"

Ok? Then the next hit you die
    I think that most MM hunters don't disengage for DR, 100%. Most MM hunters are shit, that's why I said OUTSIDE of great MM hunters. But apparantly reading is difficult? OBVIOUSLY I think hunters in top guilds use it as a defensive.

If you guys chose not to have stamina and tanking trinkets, that's your choice. That has nothing to do with what is and isn't possible. It really isn't hard to grab a dmf trinket off the AH, and then pick up a stam/tanking trinket from one of the shit ton of raids available. If you choose not to get that, it's fine, but that's on you.

Ofc if you were hit again after surviving the hit, you'd die, but you won't often be hit again before you can be healed up on that fight.

What's your soloution? Just don't do tyrannical weeks? Lmao. I think it's better to do your best and try to min-max, and compete on tyrannical weeks, rather than be a one trick pony and only play on Fort.

Not really sure what you're arguing here. You just sound defensive as fuck because you guys chose not to prepare a tankier gearset. Cool, that's your choice, no hate against you for that. But why expect other groups not to be prepared?

Nothing to do with being a one trick pony, again, you are clueless.

We haven't done a single dungeon the 2nd week yet we remained at first place for first couple of days and then dropped to 2nd place (and to be honest , if we had bothered to do another level 23 during first week and didn't slack we could also have stayed at first place)

You are dumb if you are pushing during tyrannical weeks when your options are even more limited than usual, considering even on 24/23 fortified, some bosses one shot you (nightmare bolt Shade of Xavius one shots a hunter and feed on the weak is incredibly tough to heal especially with our comp)

If you were to push you pushed first week, everyone who had a brain and wanted to qualify knew that 2nd week is a pain in the ass because it is tyrannical so , like I said before (guess I got to say 2 times for people to understand in one post) the amount of doable dungeons are limited due to abilities one shotting everyone.

Also what does a physical DR trinket help against magic damage, also how many bosses are there that one shot your group with physical damage, even on high tyrannical physical damage isn't usually what kills you

And what is the "hunters outside of great MM hunters" logic, anyone with a brain and understanding of classes know how to utilize them when it comes to min-max'ing survivability. This is like stating the obvious "no one can kill Kil'jaeden mythic pre-nerf other than the best of the best" thanks I guess for enlightening us ?

Ofc if you were hit again after surviving the hit, you'd die, but you won't often be hit again before you can be healed up on that fight.
    Right, because getting healed up is the issue, not not having Prydaz/defensives ^^
    Last edited by Lazel; 2017-08-13 at 03:30 PM.

Deleted
    Just a note, MM hunters everytime they disengage, get a roughly 13%-20% dmg reduction, that + prydaz should be enough to survive her hit.

That disengage defensive is really highly overlooked (doesn't help that most MM hunters don't actually use it often)
    Really? Where does that come from? Artifact? Because on my BM Hunter I can't see any buff/debuff after disengaging (It's a profession alt so I don't have MM weapon at all)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Socronoss View Post
    Really? Where does that come from? Artifact? Because on my BM Hunter I can't see any buff/debuff after disengaging (It's a profession alt so I don't have MM weapon at all)
    <MM hunters everytime they disengage
    <cant find on my BM Hunter
    <?=?=?=?
    <profit

High Overlord
    7+ Year Old Account

We haven't done a single dungeon the 2nd week yet we remained at first place for first couple of days and then dropped to 2nd place (and to be honest , if we had bothered to do another level 23 during first week and didn't slack we could also have stayed at first place)

You are dumb if you are pushing during tyrannical weeks when your options are even more limited than usual, considering even on 24/23 fortified, some bosses one shot you (nightmare bolt Shade of Xavius one shots a hunter and feed on the weak is incredibly tough to heal especially with our comp)

If you were to push you pushed first week, everyone who had a brain and wanted to qualify knew that 2nd week is a pain in the ass because it is tyrannical so , like I said before (guess I got to say 2 times for people to understand in one post) the amount of doable dungeons are limited due to abilities one shotting everyone.

Also what does a physical DR trinket help against magic damage, also how many bosses are there that one shot your group with physical damage, even on high tyrannical physical damage isn't usually what kills you

And what is the "hunters outside of great MM hunters" logic, anyone with a brain and understanding of classes know how to utilize them when it comes to min-max'ing survivability. This is like stating the obvious "no one can kill Kil'jaeden mythic pre-nerf other than the best of the best" thanks I guess for enlightening us ?

Right, because getting healed up is the issue, not not having Prydaz/defensives ^^
    Lol you didnt even qualify you have no power here

When are the qualified teams revealed btw?

This might sound strange to you, but some people push m+ for fun. So even on harder weeks, they continue to tryhard it. Not sure why you're being so uptight about it. Having a bit of a whine over nothing tbh.

Ofc the amount of dungeons doable are reduced on Tyrannical, but so what? If people choose to push on tyrannical because they enjoy it, good for them, if they don't, good for them.

Also, suprise, most wow players don't understand their class, or how to utilitize them. S h o c k e r.

Isn't the highest dungeon you've done on your hunter a 16 arcway?

Quote Originally Posted by Roflomnom View Post
    Isn't the highest dungeon you've done on your hunter a 16 arcway?
    Idk why you're looking at this season, when anyone with eyes can clearly tell I haven't touched m+ much at all this season
    The notion that you need to have to have experienced everything you speak about first hand, is a bit of a joke. Why have this thread then? No one here can talk for shit outside of like 2 people. Even Lazel couldn't talk about tyrannical.

It's a completely idiotic notion. Casters can't cast sports, esports etc anymore, unless they played at the very top level. Analysts for sports and esports? Nope get out of here. Psychologists? Psychiatrists? They're out of jobs if they haven't experienced exactly what you're talking to them about. What a joke.
    Last edited by Emerald Archer; 2017-08-14 at 09:20 AM.

Deleted
    Who is this Quin everyone here is bashing?