Macros killed the Disney Star

Setting up key binds and macros is a huge obstacle to getting started in archaic games, such as World of Warcraft. Managing a pet just make it worse. It's INSANE

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by AryuFate View Post
    Setting up key binds and macros is a huge obstacle to getting started in archaic games, such as World of Warcraft. Managing a pet just make it worse. It's INSANE
    I think you meant to write more but hit the Post button too soon.

Wanna try again, so it makes sense?

Quote Originally Posted by Ambrodel View Post
    I think you meant to write more but hit the Post button too soon.

Wanna try again, so it makes sense?
    Assume he's just rage-blogging. Walking away is your best bet.

OT: Macros aren't hard, there's lots of pre-made macros and guides out there, here's a freebie you can edit other spells onto:
    Code:
    #showtooltip Kill Command
    /cancelaura Aspect of the Turtle
    /petattack
    /cast [nochanneling] Kill Command

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AryuFate View Post
    What binds are you using? I've never had trouble setting up for a pet user.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Identifying the issues would be a better start instead of complaining about a problem you made no effort to fix.
    Can some of that functionality be condensed, such as behind modifiers.
    Do you have a spellbook ability to simplify the casting of pet abilities, such as Command Demon for warlocks.

Saying that you find it difficult, fair enough.
    A pointless attack like that is very different.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.