Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    I think human beings are naturally evolving into a Borg like existence. Right now we are all connected with our smart phones and the interwebs. Soon we will have implants in our brains that connect us. People generally think the same as other large groups of people. The higher the connectivity, the more this will occur. People will be less individual and more hive minded.

Yes. Slavery is so 20th century.

10+ Year Old Account
    We would attain world peace if we didn't have America, The Middle East, China, Russia, North Korea fighting all the time and thinking they own the world. Get rid of those countries and we will be living amongst the stars!

Warchief
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nanook12 View Post
    Yes because they are too stupid to and irresponsible freedom for themselves.

- - - Updated - - -

You are glad many people use their individual freedom irresponsibly and ignorantly?
    You're advocating for the enslavement of humanity under an all mighty world government? you are aware that sitting at your computer, typing, is an "individual freedom". If you were enslaved, you world work all day "for the collective good", eat, sleep, and reproduce to keep the population going (not reproducing in the fun way). You would also be one of these people who is enslaved, and forced to work until you die, man sounds fun

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Wayne25uk View Post
    We would attain world peace if we didn't have America, The Middle East, China, Russia, North Korea fighting all the time and thinking they own the world. Get rid of those countries and we will be living amongst the stars!
    Oh for sure, you know, European countries haven't ever caused any problems before, you know, besides two world wars, the hundred years war, the roman empire, the crusades, colonizing most of the world, you get the picture. I think a couple decades of good behavior hardly constitutes you as being better than anyone else. Up until your world wars in fact, the US held a firm isolationist policy but got roped into your wars, which is why were at where we are today. Also, you know i hear South America is fun loving, they'll bring a lot to your peace.

Pretty sure the entire planet is fucked, dont act better than anyone else when you're not

Quote Originally Posted by nanook12 View Post
    Yes because they are too stupid to and irresponsible freedom for themselves.
    Then what is the point of existence? Just kill everybody. Same effect.

No, people aren't worthy of individual freedom.
    Come to my house and serve me, OP. I have the best interests of everyone in mind.

Warchief
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Phayde View Post
    Freedom is the right of every sentient being.....Optimus Prime.
    Optimus Prime, a true patriot

10+ Year Old Account
    It's a noble pursuit but I think a lot of people can't handle freedom.

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Oh..I see, with this generalisation, it will be another thread that goes places, with an OP constantly hammering home one liners how every single of the 7 billion beings on this planet is an idiot and a measurement seen in a cartoon must be applied at all costs.

People will be what people are allowed to be. In some societies, the leaders try to turn them into a hive mind. Wear the same clothes, think the same thoughts.

How do you even measure "worthy"?" Look! 61 million people voted Trump!"? All unworthy?
    No I think that shows Clinton is unworthy of being president.

People have lived for many thousands of years and they still can't figure out how to live peacefully and develop things that matter -- healthcare, space exploration, etc.
    No, what people deserve they already have - eternal cycle of suffering and rebirth.

Deleted
    It's not a matter of being worthy.

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    "Did you know that the first Matrix was designed to be a perfect human world where none suffered, where everyone would be happy? It was a disaster. No one would accept the program. Entire crops were lost. Some believed that we lacked the programming language to describe your "perfect world". But I believe that, as a species human beings define their reality through misery and suffering. So the perfect world was a dream that your primitive cerebrum kept trying to wake up from."
    ―Agent Smith to Morpheus [src]

I think this needs to be quoted here :P
    I couldn't have said it better myself, thank you for a wonderful quote.