Getting past 54 weapon ranks

This is completely confusing, but here it goes. I have maxed out my Artifact Knowledge at 40. My weapon ranks are stuck at 54.

I was told I could go to Khadgar and get as quest to find a hidden threat on The Broken Shore and that will unlock further ranks.

I talked to Khadgar, he does not have this quest. I do have a quest to do a Legion Assault. Do I need to do this first? Does anyone remember? Now I have to wait around for a Legion assault before I can advance my weapon? And the next one happens at 430am in the morning?

I dont know man, this is a bit much, should be easier.

Weapon Rank: 54
    Artifact Knowledge: 40

Been to the Broken Shore and did the first couple quests and the scenario.

I believe the quest to start all of this is http://www.wowhead.com/quest=46744/g...reater-threats

Anyone know how to get it?

10+ Year Old Account
    Check your quest log, should be something under Artifact I think

I think you need to complete the class campaign for the third relic slot before you can get this quest

Quote Originally Posted by Zalton View Post
    I think you need to complete the class campaign for the third relic slot before you can get this quest
    Nah, just hit 110 on my lock and got the quest

pretty sure it's khadgar in dala or on broken shore.

The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    Nah, just hit 110 on my lock and got the quest
    You are correct. I was thinking about the Champions of Legionfall quest which does require finishing the clas campaign

Gotta do a quest on broken shore. It's brief but you basically need to kill stuff until you find an item, then you turn it in and get sent to Dal.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by donjn View Post
    This is completely confusing, but here it goes. I have maxed out my Artifact Knowledge at 40. My weapon ranks are stuck at 54.

I was told I could go to Khadgar and get as quest to find a hidden threat on The Broken Shore and that will unlock further ranks.

I talked to Khadgar, he does not have this quest. I do have a quest to do a Legion Assault. Do I need to do this first? Does anyone remember? Now I have to wait around for a Legion assault before I can advance my weapon? And the next one happens at 430am in the morning?

I dont know man, this is a bit much, should be easier.

Weapon Rank: 54
    Artifact Knowledge: 40

Been to the Broken Shore and did the first couple quests and the scenario.

I believe the quest to start all of this is http://www.wowhead.com/quest=46744/g...reater-threats

Anyone know how to get it?
    Start killing names... you'll get the quest drop.

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.