Page 1 of 6
... LastLast
    Deleted

It's long overdue, blizzard needs to homogenize warlock summons.

it's absolute BS that you're way better off bringing a dumpster shit warlock just for the fact that he can summon.

If you pug and somehow need to replace someone then enjoy losing 10 minutes EVERY SINGLE TIME if you don't have a warlock. even if you have a lock doing 300k dps and just dying every fight he's still worth that slot and you save more time carrying his ass than waiting for a single event where someone has "irl stuff gtg" and needs replacing.

also

>"hurf durf blizz don't cater to pugs and the general playerbase, they cater to 1% poopsockers"

yeah ok, grats on the double digit IQ.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    "If you pug and somehow need to replace someone then enjoy losing 10 minutes EVERY SINGLE TIME if you don't have a warlock."

How bad are your Pugs that you need to replace people that often?

Bring back Have Group, Will Travel! So fucking convenient
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Um... Since when are Warlocks bottom tier?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by fluttershypony View Post
    it's absolute BS that you're way better off bringing a dumpster shit warlock just for the fact that he can summon.
    I have no idea what are you talking about, I've seen looks who destroys dps meters, and we raid even with out locks, and everybody walks in. Your cry is not justified.

Deleted
    Don't know what we're talking about here, I see those light purple ones top damage meters on every damage meter I've seen...

:P

tbh i would go a step further and just let all classes use abilities from all other classes ... you only got like 20 hotbars so it wont be overpowered....

jesus christ the status of this generation holy fuck .... how do you "people" dont forget to breathe

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Escariot View Post
    tbh i would go a step further and just let all classes use abilities from all other classes ... you only got like 20 hotbars so it wont be overpowered....
    I always wondered when they would bring the GM class here for the broad public. =)

Yeah let's create 11 classes that are all the same with the same abilities! Warriors should be able to cast portals and priests should be able to charge!

Deleted
    You suck at pugging mate. You suck real hard.
    No damage to warlocks will ever make you stop sucking at pugging as hard as you do.

I wrote a couple of sentences but then convinced myself this has to be bait.

Letting people teleport to the instance entrance would be a nice QOL change, since you could just have a few people teleport out, summon people, and then if the raid is setup correctly, when you zoned back in you should be pretty close to whatever boss you last killed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    I am ACTUALLY ASKING for them to ban me and relieve me from the misery of this thread.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Dracula View Post
    "If you pug and somehow need to replace someone then enjoy losing 10 minutes EVERY SINGLE TIME if you don't have a warlock."

Even full clear pugs of ToS heroic commonly have replacements here and there.

good job trying to pretend to be a wannabe pro though, maybe you should stick to posting on alts on the wow forums or something.

10+ Year Old Account
    It is unbalanced that only one class is given this ability. The ability should be removed all together if only warlocks can have it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Dracula View Post

He didn't say he has to replace every 10 minutes, he said that newcomers take 10 minutes to show up.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by urieliszcze View Post
    You suck at pugging mate. You suck real hard.
    No damage to warlocks will ever make you stop sucking at pugging as hard as you do.
    looks like the brainlets are all out of the woodworks.

If you pug and somehow need to replace someone then enjoy losing 10 minutes EVERY SINGLE TIME if you don't have a warlock. even if you have a lock doing 300k dps and just dying every fight he's still worth that slot and you save more time carrying his ass than waiting for a single event where someone has "irl stuff gtg" and needs replacing.

also

>"hurf durf blizz don't cater to pugs and the general playerbase, they cater to 1% poopsockers"

No, every raid does not need a warlock. It would be great if you could have items or such to summon players but it's not needed.

Deleted
    looks like the brainlets are all out of the woodworks.
    Indeed, it's not just you. All your friends are having a lot of fun too.

also

If you pug you already know you are wasting your time.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Swalload View Post
    If you pug you already know you are wasting your time.
    I can pug normal in 2 hours, heroic 8/9hc in about 2-3 hours if things go well enough (ie nobody leaving).

Sorry but I have better things to do in my life than to raid 12 hours a week on a set schedule.