Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Swalload View Post
    I don't see myself holding up my phone while talking to someone, you look like a fucking retard. Also anyone pulling that shit on me would literally lose their phone, I'll gladly buy them a new one just to make them understand it's fucking disrespectful.
    Easy there killer.

Let's be real about what would actually happen.
    If, for some reason, someone decided to film you - probably because you were doing something creepy/cringe-worthy (or both) - you'd stare directly at the ground and walk away as fast as possible.

But I mean, don't let reality get in the way of your fantastic story!

Quote Originally Posted by Atrea View Post
    Easy there killer.

Let's be real about what would actually happen.
    If, for some reason, someone decided to film you - probably because you were doing something creepy/cringe-worthy (or both) - you'd stare directly at the ground and walk away as fast as possible.

But I mean, don't let reality get in the way of your fantastic story!
    I was more like talking about a situation where someone was trying to bait a reaction and record it. Cuz I'm not an American, I don't feel the need to get fat and be racist, wait that was racist, woo!

The only reason she apologized was because this retarded squabble went public.

One thing I could never understand, a particular entity preaches forgiveness, tolerance and love, yet many of his followers do not follow in his footsteps.

If you are going to claim to be something, then by all means be that kind of person. Don't be a fucking hypocrite.

Stupid disgusting Walmart people. It's like a freakshow.

Quote Originally Posted by Swalload View Post
    I don't see myself holding up my phone while talking to someone, you look like a fucking retard. Also anyone pulling that shit on me would literally lose their phone, I'll gladly buy them a new one just to make them understand it's fucking disrespectful.
    I could use a phone upgrade, when can we set this up?

Quote Originally Posted by Daelak View Post
    She has more balls than all of the cultural/genetic/religious superiority cranks on mmoc-ot, atleast she says it in person, they would just shit their pants.
    I don't think there are any racist lunatics that want to 'kill all muslims' that post on these forums.

Also, why is this thread left open while threads about terrorist attacks are often closed? Isn't this a thread that poses a high risk of becoming a discussion of race or religion?
    Most people would rather die than think, and most people do. -Bertrand Russell
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Venant View Post
    I don't think there are any racist lunatics that want to 'kill all muslims' that post on these forums.
    There are but you being you will deny it of course.

I'm curious what preceded it. Not to say she's not a nasty racist, but the pattern of speech there is what I associate with angry people that are looking for anything they can say that's hateful or would sting. If they're black, maybe it's a racial slur. If they're low class, maybe it's calling them "trash" or similar. If they're gay, a homophobic slur.

Taking this seriously as a death threat is absurd.