Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post

A lot of this comes down to parenting doesn't it? Raise your children to not be bullies. How hard is that?
    40% is way too high!
    I am having a difficult time reconciling your worry about cyberbullying and your advocacy for bullying fat people. Do you only support bullying fat people in person? or do you in fact support cyberbullying them as well?

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

bullies are easy to deal with.

since this usually happens at school: pick up your desk and slam them over the head with it.

easy done no one will mess with you again

Quote Originally Posted by chazus View Post
    This is surprisingly an effective gating system to prevent kids from content and things they shouldn't

It's... It's really not. Most kids are using whatever they want by ~8 these days.
    According to this website I'm still 1 1/2 years old.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

7+ Year Old Account
    Again, why do elementary school children have cell phones, social media accounts, and other such things?

Fucking words offend you? Words on the internet? How fucking stupid do you have to be if you're affected by that XD

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    http://www.wtvy.com/content/news/Cyb...436601853.html

A lot of this comes down to parenting doesn't it? Raise your children to not be bullies. How hard is that?
    40% is way too high!
    Come on - you either are a bully or you get bullied. What parent would soften their kids instead of make them tough?