druid tank macro problem

I have tried to research and did find something that was close but I couldnt get it to work for what I am trying to do.

I am a druid tank and have had the problem where i taunted the wrong one and considered a macro to help me.

Since I always try to keep the other tank on focus how would i target my focus targets target and cast growl?

thanks for any help

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gator81 View Post
    I have tried to research and did find something that was close but I couldnt get it to work for what I am trying to do.

I am a druid tank and have had the problem where i taunted the wrong one and considered a macro to help me.

Since I always try to keep the other tank on focus how would i target my focus targets target and cast growl?

thanks for any help
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /use [@focustarget,exists] Growl
    However, I would recommend doing something like this if you're just doing taunt swaps on the primary boss:

Code:
    #showtooltip
    /use [@boss1,exists] Growl
    You can add in a bunch of other macro conditionals if you'd like, such as:

Code:
    #showtooltip
    /use [@boss1,exists][@focustarget,exists][@targettargettarget,exists][] Growl
    That will cast Growl on Boss1, your Focus' target, your target's target's target, or on your target, in that order.
    Last edited by Tehr; 2017-07-28 at 09:29 PM.
    B.Net: Tehr#1477 | Discord: Tehr#5246 | Stream | Guild Website | List of characters
    Raid CD Tracker (#1 on wago.io): Tehr's RaidCDs, ExternalCDs, UtilityCDs, ImmunityCDs, AoECCs, RezCDs, & Interrupts

Deleted
    if you have trouble targeting the boss in a bunch of health bars from adds, you can always use the boss frames to target them. not sure where the default UI puts those i think on the right of the screen.