7+ Year Old Account

Returning player.

Is there a guide or something to help a returning player. i played thru most of Heavensward, was able to get thru most of the story, i am able to fly in the new area, or was when i left. just re-subbed. for the new expansion and wondered .. as a bard ( i know alot of my class was reworked im studding that now) where should i go, do, at lvl 60 bard. http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodest...acter/2248794/ see the link for my char.

Just looking for some guidance and direction getting back into the game. i know at 60 i still have to lvl to 70 but wanting some help or a guide on where to go/ start and maybe some points to keep me on task to get thru the story.

thanks..

Rising Stones in Mor Dhona for the story quest, the Bard outside Quarrymill for your class. After that it will keep a reminder in the top left of what to do and where to go next.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    Rising Stones in Mor Dhona for the story quest, the Bard outside Quarrymill for your class. After that it will keep a reminder in the top left of what to do and where to go next.
    Thank you!

10+ Year Old Account
    They also added a main story quest bar to your screen it will highlight what quest you are on or where to get it.

Class quests depending which one you were on can vary but generally last place you saw them(sp you can check completed quests and just look at last one for that class)