[Enhance Shaman] Generating Maelstrom

Is there any way to generate Maelstrom, aside from Rockbiter?

I'm trying to work out how to play my shaman. Leveled him through Legion invasions, so I don't know the rotation at all. I somehow survived (after multiple deaths) getting all three artifacts, now just want to get some reasonable playtime out of the character, without making a fool of myself (more than usual :-).

Rockbiter is the only active ability that explicitly generates Maelstrom.
    The other source would be Maelstrom Weapon, while it says only auto attacks and windfury attacks, i thought it also proccs on every other weapon attack like stormstrike and lava lash, but maybe they changed that at some time.

Or Staying in Ghost Wolf in combat via Spirit of the Maelstrom, but unless you can do anything else not worth to mention.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Rockbiter is the only active maelstrom generator.
    But you have a passive maelstrom generator with auto attacks and windfury (http://www.wowhead.com/spell=187880/maelstrom-weapon)
    And also your Feral Spirit cooldown generates 5 maelstrom everytime one of the wolves attack a target.

Doomwinds (artifact ability) can give you a burst of maelstrom and stack that sweet sweet haste for even higher passive maelstrom generation

10+ Year Old Account
    If you're having problems getting used to the rotation i'd recommend downloading TellMeWhen addon, here is the link for the profiles. Its helpful starting out till you get the hang of it.