Page 1 of 7
... LastLast

ND woman confronts muslim girl at Walmart "We're gonna kill all of you F-ing Muslims"

http://www.kvrr.com/2017/07/25/updat...fargo-walmart/

FARGO, ND — The woman who is at the center of a social media controversy over alleged death threats she made to three Somali Americans at a Fargo Walmart reached out to KVRR to explain why she said what she said.

Amber Hensley said she is sorry things got out of control in the heat of the moment and takes responsibility for the things she said.

“I would first like to apologize for the horrible things that I said to the two ladies at Walmart. It was not a Christian-like thing to do AT ALL and wish I could take it back, but I lost my cool and I can’t.

"You're fat you can't do anything !" LoL

I do wonder what occurred before this recording, and I commend Ms. Hensley for showing remorse and taking responsibility for her words.
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD

How noble of her to utter the threats and then apologize to make her look like the good guy. Sounds like she needs a few million volts through the skull.

Okay she's a shit but why are people running around filming their entire day on their cellphone? Wtf is going on there's so many of these stupid videos it always look like the person filming was pushing people into shitty situations. Kinda like that Hugh Mongus video.

From the way the person recording is responding, it doesn't seem like she's any better.

Quote Originally Posted by Swalload View Post
    Okay she's a shit but why are people running around filming their entire day on their cellphone? Wtf is going on there's so many of these stupid videos it always look like the person filming was pushing people into shitty situations. Kinda like that Hugh Mongus video.
    Because that is what they want to do

Quote Originally Posted by Zeth Hawkins View Post
    I do wonder what occurred before this recording, and I commend Ms. Hensley for showing remorse and taking responsibility for her words.
    I think she's only apologizing because the video was uploaded.
    "She had parked way too close to my car and I couldn’t get in, when I asked her to move she refused, I asked her again and she swore at me calling me a fat b—-, to that I informed her that I was a Christian and asked her if she knew who Jesus was, she said F— JESUS and I lost it! "
    Muslims view Jesus as one of the holiest prophets, so I kind of doubt she would say F- Jesus.

she weighs in at american indeed.

15+ Year Old Account
    lol the cringe.

Quote Originally Posted by Bryntrollian View Post
    Because that is what they want to do
    Yes and there must be a reason for wanting to do this, that's the real point of the question. They don't want to because they want to, people have motive for everything.

10+ Year Old Account
    She is just sorry because she got caught.

Yes and there must be a reason for wanting to do this, that's the real point of the question. They don't want to because they want to, people have motive for everything.
    Because people think they're incredibly unique and think people will be interested in what they have to say. Either that or they just want attention for whatever reason.

7+ Year Old Account
    All that moves is easily heard in the void.
    If you read the article, the recording started after the "good Christian" woman started yelling at them for no reason.

TBH, if someone comes screaming at me, I would probably pull out my cell phone and start recording myself just to provide evidence if things got worse.

Why does it matter if it's a white woman vs 3 Somalian women? All of them acted like bitches, plain and simple. This, to me, is more about how terrible they are as human beings than a race thing.

Whitey only apologized because she got caught, if she was truly sorry, feeling true regret she would never have let things escalate to that point to begin with.

Also why is this even newsworthy? This shit happens ALL THE TIME in parking lots everywhere.

Imagine that she's "christian" fat white trash.

7+ Year Old Account
    Honestly, I agree with anti immigrant sentiment if it discourages more people from migrating to the US. Not because I am racist, but because there are already too many people here.

America simply needs negative net immigration at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Chingylol View Post
    I think she's only apologizing because the video was uploaded.

Muslims view Jesus as one of the holiest prophets, so I kind of doubt she would say F- Jesus.
    Doesn't mean the muslim was devoted enough to not rile up a white person. Just saying.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just typical Walmart people doing standard Walmart stuff. Walmart is a classy place.

- - - Updated - - -

Check this one out if you like Walmart interactions.

Quote Originally Posted by unbound View Post
    If you read the article, the recording started after the "good Christian" woman started yelling at them for no reason.

TBH, if someone comes screaming at me, I would probably pull out my cell phone and start recording myself just to provide evidence if things got worse.
    Or just punch her and then start filming, while recording you say "lol this woman just ran face first in a lamp post". Then everybody will trust what you said cuz carefully recorded videos made by "victims" are always right.