Page 1 of 2
LastLast

House Conservative calls for Muller's resignation from Special Prosecution

https://www.yahoo.com/news/gop-lawma...-politics.html

Short version: The house is calling for his resignation based on bias of knowing James Comey.

My opinion: What complete and utter bunch of rot. If there's any sign the House is just as traitorous as Dumbass Dump is - it's this! Are they trying to sight revenge or something!? And, lets be honest, if his small level of knowing James Comey is, in their opinion, a fireable offense based on levels of revenge - than shouldn't Dumbass Dump be fired for his levels of revenge for Barrak Obama, since his entire goal is just to dismantle everything he's done - regardless of weither it helps the country or not?

As I always say, you can tell when Dumbass Dump supporters are scared by the levels of stretch they go to in order to stop reality from happening!

10+ Year Old Account
    It's just one crackpot individual within the house. No one with more than half a brain thinks Mueller should resign.
    Eat yo vegetables

The story just mentions one guy calling for muellers resignation. There seems to be support for mueller from a lot of the rest of the GOP though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudol Von Stroheim View Post
    I do not need to play the role of "holier than thou". I'm above that..

15+ Year Old Account
    Sooo when will this guy be part of the WH staff, and for how long? Any guesses?
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/gop-lawma...-politics.html

Short version: The house is calling for his resignation based on bias of knowing James Comey.

My opinion: What complete and utter bunch of rot. If there's any sign the House is just as traitorous as Dumbass Dump is - it's this! Are they trying to sight revenge or something!? And, lets be honest, if his small level of knowing James Comey is, in their opinion, a fireable offense based on levels of revenge - than shouldn't Dumbass Dump be fired for his levels of revenge for Barrak Obama, since his entire goal is just to dismantle everything he's done - regardless of weither it helps the country or not?

As I always say, you can tell when Dumbass Dump supporters are scared by the levels of stretch they go to in order to stop reality from happening!
    I agree that anyone calling for Mueller's resignation is a crackpot - especially on the basis of just knowing Comey. But on the flip side, Sen Graham is introducing legislation to make it impossible for the Executive Branch to fire a Special Prosecutor.

But yeah, this guy you're mentioning is a little nutty. At least.

Headline is inaccurate, it's "conservative" singular, not plural.

Accordingly, meh. If this was a broad call it's be significant, but seeing as it's a lone House representative right now, meh.

7+ Year Old Account
    Sounds like he's scared of obstruction of justice charges.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    I agree that anyone calling for Mueller's resignation is a crackpot - especially on the basis of just knowing Comey. But on the flip side, Sen Graham is introducing legislation to make it impossible for the Executive Branch to fire a Special Prosecutor.

This is misleading. They are merely requiring review by committe before firing.
    The hammer comes down:
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    Normal should be reduced in difficulty. Heroic should be reduced in difficulty.
    And the tiny fraction for whom heroic raids are currently well tuned? Too bad,so sad! With the arterial bleed of subs the fastest it's ever been, the vanity development that gives you guys your own content is no longer supportable.

10+ Year Old Account
    Comey had a lengthy effective history. He worked with a lot of people and is well-respected to this day. Finding someone experienced, qualufied, and who did NOT like Coney would have been a real hurdle, confirmation vote or not.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Glorious Leader View Post
    This is misleading. They are merely requiring review by committe before firing.
    Those are about the same words, but I see what you mean.

Regardless, it's a great step in the right direction AND shows a moving trend away from Trump by the GOP. Which is awesome.

10+ Year Old Account
    Those are about the same words, but I see what you mean.

Regardless, it's a great step in the right direction AND shows a moving trend away from Trump by the GOP. Which is awesome.
    No they are not the same words. Calling for judicial review is not the same as making it impossible to fire. The president could still fire mueller but their would have to be a convincing case to do so. Of course their isnt so hes fucked
    The hammer comes down:
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    Normal should be reduced in difficulty. Heroic should be reduced in difficulty.
    And the tiny fraction for whom heroic raids are currently well tuned? Too bad,so sad! With the arterial bleed of subs the fastest it's ever been, the vanity development that gives you guys your own content is no longer supportable.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Glorious Leader View Post
    No they are not the same words. Calling for judicial review is not the same as making it impossible to fire. The president could still fire mueller but their would have to be a convincing case to do so. Of course their isnt so hes fucked
    I'm not going to argue with you about a mundane point, but I do disagree - they are essentially the same words.

And yeah, there isn't, so Cheeto is certainly fucked. The sad part is, after Donny-Dum-Dum is out along with whomever he takes with him, it will left up to the people who already saw this train wreck coming to fix all the shit he fucked up. We should get some kind of condolences or awards or something for having to do it. I don't know if that makes sense.

10+ Year Old Account
    There seems to be a growing distinction between the House Republican and Senate Republican. Senate Republicans are shady but its back up with some brains, even I dont they can be cruel. The House Republicans seem to just be crazy.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    There seems to be a growing distinction between the House Republican and Senate Republican. Senate Republicans are shady but its back up with some brains, even I dont they can be cruel. The House Republicans seem to just be crazy.
    Yeah, there's a definite rift forming between the two. House wants to distance themselves from the Senate's failure on health care, and seem to be a bit more inclined to side with Trump on matters. Senate seems more keen to distance themselves from Trump, even before he started aggressively going after them on Twitter. They're in more disarray than the House is, and I wouldn't say either has any "brains" at this point. Their performance thus far has been pretty pathetic.

10+ Year Old Account
    One is answerable to their constituents, the other only answers to the party leaders and their donors.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    One is answerable to their constituents, the other only answers to the party leaders and their donors.
    The funny (sad) thing is: the house was designed so the reps are supposed to be closer to their constituents.

Quote Originally Posted by Noxx79 View Post
    The funny (sad) thing is: the house was designed so the reps are supposed to be closer to their constituents.
    I suspect he's arguing that's exactly what they're doing. God help us all.

This is like the one democrat who tried to start impeachment. It's a moronic non-start from someone trying to get attention.

10+ Year Old Account

Wait wait wait wait wait.

What?

Graham, on the right side of history for once? Is this a joke?
    Putin khuliyo

Well one is heavily gerrymandered in which House candidates are protected by party. Thus the crazier, the better.

Now Senators should be moderate, since they have to answer to a state as a whole. Of course you can look at states such as the thread about Alabama, where more partisan will bring more hard-line ideology.