Unhappy I have hit a frustrating wall with Kruul.

Title says it all.

I can get through varis and get to him fairly consistently, but at 912 guardian, I am so frustrated. I have so many pulls. The most frustrating part is that after a few good attempts, I keep screwing up varis. Then I have to stop and come back later. It is a vicious cycle/ I've even gotten to the 4th annihilate many times, and still can't get him down beyond 10 to 12k or so. I am running echo (which is better than luffas in my opinion. It gives longer range to all your abilities, not just thrash) and sephuz'z secret ring (for movement speed and mini hero buff every 30 seconds or so). Running incarnation with an agility flask and bear tartare. I only have one thrash relic, and the other relics that I have are much higher than the ones that the relenquished rng gives me for the most part. They could have let us choose the type of relic we wanted (in the case of guardian life, fire, blood) then have the rng kick in, but no. They had to do it in the most frustrating matter.

Sigh.

I guess my rant is over now.

10+ Year Old Account
    I hear ya. 904 prot warr without bracers.
    I'm just going to pass until I can get the bracers (and hopefully better gear overall).

The tank challenge is a shitty dps/tank/mechanic check
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys View Post
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.

I have the prot warrior bracers and do the challenge with a 911 ilvl (bit of versatility stacking over normal gear). Variss is just a crapshoot. Between the eyes, the 4-packs, the infernal, and the man himself, it's easy to slip up and make a mistake. I'm slowly getting closer to getting to Kruul every time but it's frustrating.

I'd advise making a few pulls/night to keep your muscle memory going, maybe picking up something here and there on the way. Not going to say how many pulls I've made but if I did we'd all agree that I'm the world's worst prot warrior. Just need to keep after it and if you get discouraged, go do something else for a while. The expansion is not nearly over and we'll have plenty of opportunity to keep workin on him.
    Did you think we had forgotten? Did you think we had forgiven? Behold, now, the terrible vengeance of the Forsaken!