10+ Year Old Account

US DOJ TO Finally Sue Colleges That Discriminate Against Whites Under Guise Of AA

Its about time. It only took about 30 years. People should be admitted to college based on their merits and not their race. People shouldnt be overlooked just because they need more Asians, or African Americans, or Latinos. I think college apps should only contain high school transcripts (with names redacted) and organizations that a prospective student is a member of. Not even their name should be known until they are offered a spot so that race/sex cannot be used to decide if someone is admitted or not.

http://www.pennlive.com/nation-world...art_river_home

WASHINGTON - Justice Department officials are planning a new project to investigate and sue universities over affirmative action admissions policies they determine discriminate against white applicants, according to a U.S. government official.

The project will be based out of the department's civil rights division, which is now looking for lawyers interested in working on "investigations and possible litigation related to intentional race-based discrimination in college and university admissions," according to a person familiar with an internal announcement in the civil rights division.

About time someone tackles this big inequality.

I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character.
    I think the guy who said this didnt only mean his own black children but all children and I agree with this quote.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    good on them. Meritocracy for the win.
    O Flora, of the moon, of the dream. O Little ones, O fleeting will of the ancients. Let the hunter be safe. Let them find comfort. And let this dream, their captor, Foretell a pleasant awakening

10+ Year Old Account
    Race threads are a "no".