Page 8 of 39 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Pet battles

Deleted
    Players who can waste 12 hour a day in this game since they seems to like waiting 1 hour to form a group for a 5 man dungeon that requires 15 minute to finish.

Deleted
    groupfinder/queueing functionality

For sure it would be Bubbling Green Ichor. Completely pointless to have in the game.

https://wow.gamepedia.com/Bubbling_Green_Ichor

I'd delete the level 6 tauren druid blocking my name. (Nowadays it can't even be found since it is below level 10, but years ago you could see it on the armory.)

On a more serious note, probably no-cap titanforging, although I'd be hesitant to participate in this experiment.
    There are things that I'd like to change, but I'm just one person looking at the game from my perspective of a raider. While some changes might be good for mythic raiders, they could hurt much more players making WoW a worse game overall.

What I don't understand are people trying to remove PvP/LFR/Archeology/Pet battles etc.
    I mean I don't enjoy any of those things either. But can't you just not participate in that content like the rest of us? How is that hurting you?

Italian translation.

I'm Italian. I started playing Wow when it was english only.. Then they added Italian translation, but it was a crazy translation, they translated also ability names, character names, maps, cities! WTF!
    Now if I switch to italian client I don't understand anything. And if I keep it in English it's very trivial to talk with people with italian client. "Meet in Stormwind". "Where? Forgiardente? Roccavento?" FACEPALM!

Italian translation was supposed to make life easier, but it did make it a sort of Babel Tower

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Meiffert View Post
    I'd delete the level 6 tauren druid blocking my name. (Nowadays it can't even be found since it is below level 10, but years ago you could see it on the armory.)

On a more serious note, probably no-cap titanforging, although I'd be hesitant to participate in this experiment.
    There are things that I'd like to change, but I'm just one person looking at the game from my perspective of a raider. While some changes might be good for mythic raiders, they could hurt much more players making WoW a worse game overall.

What I don't understand are people trying to remove PvP/LFR/Archeology/Pet battles etc.
    I mean I don't enjoy any of those things either. But can't you just not participate in that content like the rest of us? How is that hurting you?
    Finally someone with a brain around! +1 my friend. Removing stuff you don't do or you don't like to do despite others like is probably the lowest scummy sad thing you can desire in your life. And i still need to ear a decent reason about why they shuold be removed.

Other players.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by marva View Post
    Italian translation.

I'm Italian. I started playing Wow when it was english only.. Then they added Italian translation, but it was a crazy translation, they translated also ability names, character names, maps, cities! WTF!
    Now if I switch to italian client I don't understand anything. And if I keep it in English it's very trivial to talk with people with italian client. "Meet in Stormwind". "Where? Forgiardente? Roccavento?" FACEPALM!

Italian translation was supposed to make life easier, but it did make it a sort of Babel Tower
    That's why i still play on English server amico mio!

10+ Year Old Account
    draenei. they are sinful beasts. awful creatures with their evil hooves and ugly horns.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

One thing.....ILEVEL

Deleted
    Most defo everything that has something to do with x-realms / x-zones.

Quote Originally Posted by Rixis View Post
    Cross Realm Zones.
    This for sure. Specifically, automatic cross-realm zones (grouping up on other worlds through party finder is cool.)

While I am not a big fan of any cross-realm content since it hurts server communities, they serve an important function in making dungeon finding practical and viable. Cross-realms does nothing but give small servers all of the negatives and none of the positives of being a big server; it's all just an illusion and a convenient excuse for Blizzard to not face the real problems smaller servers are facing.

Fortunately I do not play on one, but none the less this would be what I'd love to see gone.

mage blink, fuck you and your ability to ignore my stuns

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by App View Post
    Australian Realms. Every single one of them. I shouldnt have to deal with 300 MS due to it being late. I would much rather take 3x the queue time and get a US instance than be forced to play on 300 MS.
    We here in Australia had to put up with 300+ ms for years because the Oceanic servers were in the US.. When they moved them here it has been great so all I can say is tough we ain't giving them up now so deal with it..

10+ Year Old Account
    Could I undo something instead? I'd go with undoing the removal of the MMORPG elements. Things like the rampant homogenization this game suffered since Wrath of the Lich King with the removal of niche roles. Pushing convenience to a level of inanity where people bitch about having to fucking travel in the game. Cross-realm everything which further increased toxicity between players. You're the hero narrative. Billy, you beat LFR Archimonde you aren't the hero of anything. "Catering to the least common denominator". Removing the desire to improve and the carrot on the stick.

All these things would fall under the undoing of the removal of MMORPG elements.
    Last edited by Perkunas; 2017-08-03 at 07:56 AM.
    Stains on the carpet and stains on the memory
    Songs about happiness murmured in dreams
    When we both of us knew how the end always is...

I've noticed a lot of hotly debated topics being brought up here -- such as flying, or LFR -- but honestly I've never seen anyone praise cross-realms before. Is there anyone that is actually glad it exists? This topic just makes me wonder.

id like to delete whoever removed reforging.

10+ Year Old Account
    Phasing, not cross realm, but that sharding. People shouldn't be phased away from people of their own server.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

10+ Year Old Account
    Three players have said pandaren so far. Impressive. I expected more.

I'd remove paragon reputation. Not a bad feature if done right, but the fact they lock mounts and other items behind it is bullshit.