Poll: New form of cosmetic items?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Oh yeah, they definitely need better character creation options - WoW has been really behind in this regard for a long time.

Deleted
    Go ham with Glyphs.

There's endless inspiration you can take from NPCs that you can apply to your spells.

For example: Feral Spirits for Enhancement Shaman. We currently have a glyph that turns them into raptors. Why not the fire dogs from Firelands?

High Overlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Recolor transmogs to your own chosing. Like a pan with a slidebar or something.

Banners/wings on your char to look extra rly fkin cool.

Lazereyes.

Extra effects whenever we use a "special" ability.

All in all more thundering dundering extra effects

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nVIDIA View Post
    armor dye, but i think its impossible with current engine
    it is not really, because in other games they make armors in grayscale, then add colours to specific spots
    in wow they make a piece of armor, in a specific colour, then they use filters to change the colours. for example you can get the archimonde armor from gold and green to something like silver and gold, but it cant be made into blue and red for example (i do not know the colour scale well, but there is examples)

OT: what i want is "Enslave demon" to become "Tame beast for warlocks" i want to be able to choose my demon colours, what demons i have, etc. It would be amazing, i would love to have control over what demon i have and what ones i use. It would be nice to be able to have a melee doomguard. Choose a demon, choose a type, some of them able to select different kinds.

Like find a doomguard that has swords and counts as melee, tame him and he can act as felhunter, or as a voidwalker, or even maybe succubus.

Change the abilities to be more general
    Succubus whip and seduction to "sleep" and "shadowfury" etc

i just want more control on what demons i use, and what ones look like what.
    That or add a FUCK ton more glyphs
    i would LOVE to have my dreadstalkers i summon black instead of red, i would love to have the little imps i summoned to be the stronger version of the imps, or be imperator eyes. I want my infernal to be red, i want it to be purple, i want my doomguard to be a dreadlord, or and inquisitor, etc.

Either just ALOT more glyphs, like ATLEAST 2-3 for EVERY ability, or enslave demon to become tame beast like what hunters have.
    Last edited by FelPlague; 2017-08-05 at 04:28 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

No more cosmetic please. There already are tons of it...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sencha View Post
    No more cosmetic please. There already are tons of it...
    No more cosmetics? why then play this game.
    All rewards are based on cosmetics.

You want rewards with a text on the screen telling you that your waist item gained +10 haste?

Quote Originally Posted by Tromage View Post
    No more cosmetics? why then play this game.
    All rewards are based on cosmetics.

You want rewards with a text on the screen telling you that your waist item gained +10 haste?
    Yes!

/10chars

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sencha View Post
    Yes!

/10chars
    You must be a big appreciator of art in general...

Or maybe you are just a "numbers person". Maybe an accountant or an engineer?
    Last edited by mmocaf0660f03c; 2017-08-05 at 08:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowpunkz View Post
    You must be a big appreciator of art in general...

Or maybe you are just a "numbers person". Maybe an accountant or an engineer?
    Something like that yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by Deldramar View Post
    After two iterations of player housing, I think I would like to see more work put into things everyone can be a part of (bigger cities, more zones, etc) than having a bunch of small player/class hubs to hang out in.
    I actually like your idea more! Bigger cities would be awesome.

Armor dye would be fun.