Deleted

Died 20 times on The Archmage Accosted

WTF is this shit! The top apprentice keeps one-shotting me and stun/interrupt doesn't work and the hit box of the spheres seem inconsistent! Can't even group due to fucking phasing

10+ Year Old Account
    That was a weird quest for me, for some reason all the apprentices were neutral and I just climbed up the tower without having to attack anyone. :P

Demon hunters are no longer eligible for artifact weapons, because they were not prepared.
    zug zug

what is it paladin, one zug is not enough for ya?

Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfNone View Post
    lore should be voluntary to the game. not obligatory.

Quote Originally Posted by Evilmoo View Post
    Demon hunters are no longer eligible for artifact weapons, because they were not prepared.
    My sides...

OT: Keep trying young Padawan. Just be glad it isn't the solo-quest you had to do as an Elemental Shaman for the Legendary Staff in Cata. >_>;

The Archmage Accosted

adam86shadow: I completely agree with you. This is a terribly designed quest that apparently plays out differently for different players. I have a Frost DK at 110 who can not complete this quest because he can not burn down the last Archmage before the Archmage casts Barrage Shadow for 2,785,590 shadow damage. My Frost DK's health is only something like 2570K. I tried the tips listed on Youtube but they show the player going right to the last Mage without any damage and burning him down without any problems. I have died at least 100 times be it Frost, Blood, or Unholy. Still no go. The only advice the Game Master said was to watch the Utube videos and try again. And that the quest was working as designed. IMHO this is the worst designed quest ever for what its purpose is.

Quote Originally Posted by Greystroke View Post
    adam86shadow: I completely agree with you. This is a terribly designed quest that apparently plays out differently for different players. I have a Frost DK at 110 who can not complete this quest because he can not burn down the last Archmage before the Archmage casts Barrage Shadow for 2,785,590 shadow damage. My Frost DK's health is only something like 2570K. I tried the tips listed on Youtube but they show the player going right to the last Mage without any damage and burning him down without any problems. I have died at least 100 times be it Frost, Blood, or Unholy. Still no go. The only advice the Game Master said was to watch the Utube videos and try again. And that the quest was working as designed. IMHO this is the worst designed quest ever for what its purpose is.
    Not really supposed to burn him down before this happens. Just dodge the shadows. It's not easy, but it's definitely doable even for a class that doesn't have much mobility.

You can LOS the cast in the room... there is an alcove where you won't get hit at all.

Just go down the stairs a bit, the shadows will go over you and wont deal damage.

15+ Year Old Account
    Gear up first? I assume you did it on a newly dinged alt, which makes it harder because you are meant to be at least around 840 maybe.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Holy necro! By the way, legend says that OP still didn't beat Archmage Accosted and is stuck in AP limbo.